Tomorrow and the day After||Scaramouche

(Nicer Scaramouche btw- Before he got all emo and depressed-)

Little sense lacking but just pretend it makes perfect sense-

Category: Fluff

Scaramouche x Female Reader

-------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me?" You spoke softly. You had noticed a boy picking flowers in a huge flower field. His long, white veil flowed with the wind. He wore mostly white, perfectly contrasting with his dark hair and enchanting purple eyes. He had the sincerest smile every seen while he hummed a tune and picked flowers.

"Hm?" The boy quickly replied to you and turned toward you.

"Who are you?" He questioned. He tilted his head slightly, to show that he was confused.

"I'm Y/n, but who are you?" You replied curiously.

"Umm, I'm Kunikuzushi, or Scaramouche." He replied.

"Can I call you Kuni? or Scara?" You asked him with a smile.

He responded,"S-Sure...D-Do what you want..." He seemed quite flustered by the nickname.

"Ok, Kuni~" You teased and sat next to him.

You said,"What are you doing?" 

Your voice flowed like a melody in his ears. Despite just meeting, he felt something unusual for you. Perhaps he had unlocked a new feeling, one that only you could make him feel. 

"Just making...stuff..." He replied to you and turned away.

"Awwe don't be like that~" You teased. He hovered your head over his shoulder when he faced away from you. 

"You'll see what i'm making, just be patient." He turned and said to you, then he got back to work at whatever he was doing.

You could tell he was working really hard. Whatever he was doing seemed to look somewhat tedious.

"Here." He smiled.

He set a flower crown with a variety of different colored flowers onto you. He took of his veil and added it onto your head.

"Y-You look like..." He began to speak, but stopped mid-sentence. You picked some flowers for you to hold in your hands.

You smiled at him sweetly,"Do I look like a bride?" You asked him.

He turned away from your very quickly.

"S-Somewhat..." He muttered.

"Hm? What was that?" He signaled for him to repeat, but he didn't.

"N-Nothing!" He quickly responded and looked down.

"It's getting late Kuni." You said to him.

You looked up at the sky and saw stars begin to form one after another, slowly one by one beginning to shine upon the world. 

"Do you need me to walk you home?!" You asked him eagerly.

"I would like to walk with you..." He said to you as a response.

"Let's go then." You said and held out your hand to him.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Hold hands." You replied.

"O-Ok..." He hesitantly grabbed your hand.

He led you to where he was residing, holding your hand the whole way. He'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy your company. 

"We're here." He turned to you and said.

"Do you need something Kuni?" You asked him.

"Y-Yes actually." He responded and looked you in the eyes.

"What is it?" You asked him curiously.

He got on his tipie toes and gave you a kiss on your cheek. 

"Thank you." He spoke to you with blush all over his face.

"N-No problem-" You responded with a flushed face.

"C-Can I see you tomorrow? And the next day...And the day after that, and so on and so forth?" He asked you sincerely.

"Of course, only if I get more kisses like those~"You teased.

"Of course, I save them for you only anyways." He teasingly responded with a sly smirk.

"I'll see you." He said to you and waved with a smile.

"Ok, until tomorrow." You smiled back and waved.

"Until tomorrow..." He said to himself. He had never smiled so sincerely for someone.

Love Scaramouche <3