Suho's 1

Hello guys ^_^ Before I start the Chap I just want to inform you that I will end this story now. Yes. I guess I it will be a bit more chapter. I know. I know and Iam quitly ashamed to all of you guys since you spent your time reading this but alot of scenarios was coming on my miserable mind, and I guess I lost on the plot haha! At first my plot is all about dancing and business but came out to Bussiness and Ella being a mother and a love story, I know I suck! Hahaha xD so yeah This chapter would be all to Suho. ^_^

------------

It has been years and Ella is done studying at highschool, Actually she is on her 4th year collage in bussiness course.

Tough years came on our way, but in the end we end up being friends, Yes Friends.
Exo members told me that Iam one of those shitty jerk that is scared of rejection, well it was quite true though that why WE ARE JUST FRIENDS right?

But even though We are just friends Iam still happy since I can see her smile and hear her laughter. And Iam contented on our format. She being clingy bestfriend and me being a protective guy who is hopelessly in love with her. /Sigh/ I dont know this is a mess! Well this story is a mess!! I this is my second POV and I guess this miserable author wants to end it on my point of view!

( well sorry if you are just really small that I dont notice you hahaha xD )

Really? Well No Iphone for you!

(Ahh~~~~ oppa, You know that was my way on saying I LOVE YOU right?)

Tsk! Whatever!

Okay back on the story, Iam here at the SM building alone, Because Iam planning on dancing my heart out. But U stoped when I heard a knock, The person on the other side opens it and it is Ella, The girl I love and our Baby, Kidding! Well soon to be Baby. Daniella, she is already grown up. Through years I discover why Ella is taking care of Daniella because her friend died because of Car accident when Daniella is four years old poor kid....

" What are you doing here? " I asked as I took my towel and get rid of the sweats in face and neck.

" Well, we are here to Talk to Youngmin about Kris and Luhan's Issue " She walk to the bench with Daniella.

" And? " I trailed she shook her head and look at the ground.

" he's Stubborn if he continue to be like this they will really leave EXO " she explained while I nodded my head signalling her to continue.

" I And others talk about buying SM " she announced I looked at her amazed. She is a heck rich kid!

" then that would be great, But does YoungMin would agree about that though? " I asked she shook her head and smiled develishly then turn to Daniella.

" Sweetie can you go to your SNSD unnie for a minute?" Ella asked Niella as the kid nodded her head and kissed her cheecks, I guess she is really tired. We waited for Niella to got out of the room and stood up from the bench.

" Actually We dont need his approval on this since majority of the council wants to evict him " She is now actually walk side by side, Well it is her manerism since this issue is quite serious.

" You mean, Weather he likes it or not, Youngmin will leave being the CEO of Sm? " I asked as I fallowed her steps .

" Yes. Sounds like it " She finally decided to stop walking and sat on the floor next to me.

" So how about you? Why ard you still here? " looking at me dead serious in my eyes

" Nothing actually " I honestly answered.

" oh " She mumble as she look at the floor.
" Suho Can I asked you a question? " She asked. I nodded my head and smiled at me

" shoot " I said signalling her to continue.

" its been a while myunie, but why are you still single? " She asked as I choke on my own siliva

" Well actually Iam waiting for a right person " I honestly said , I saw the dissapointment in her eyes as she nodded.

" hmm.. care to share who's the lucky girl? " She asked with a glint of poison when she said lucky girl.
Gosh! Junmyeon this is your chance to admit your feelings to her.

" does I knew the girl? " She asked, as i nodded my head.

" You knew her much better " I said she nodded her head again and stood up and walk to her heels.

" I should leave, You too myunnie " She bid goodbye with such a sad tone. I guess she is jelous hahaha xD
Way to go Myunnie!

~~~ okay!! The final chapter is next!! ^_^

Sorry again guys to dissapoint you ㅠㅡㅠ