XIUMIN OPPA

"Oppa!" I whined "no one do mess my hear only you Oppa ONLY YOU" I growl and he laugh at me again

Tsk! Is he teasing me!? He knows I hate when someone touches my hair! =_="

"Dinner is serve guys! Lets all eat!" The guy announce and he is cute and he has a half shaped heart smile I guess he is D.O?

"Yehey!" All the boys shouted in sync. As we take our seats in front of the dinninh table

"by the way Eunjoong, where did you get the name Ella huh?" Minseok Oppa asked as he was looking at me

"Its my International name Kim Ella" I answered as we ate happily

~<>~ ANGELA'S POV~<>~

"Unnie, are you sure she will be okay in her dorm alone I mean No buttler, No maid, as in no one is accompaning her! she will be sad and bored and-" I ranted at Jessica Unnie, I call her unnie because she is older than me just an hour.

"Gosh Angela! can you please shut your mouth! I know that she will be alone in that dorm but she wouldnt be alone, her brother os their and besides Mr. Jang is just near okay and Dont act like we are in the other side of the country because we are just 2 floor apart for Petes Sake!" Jussica Unnie said irritated at me. "And besides she need to learn how to leave in her own, if we already handle our bussiness we cant be with Ella anymore!" she continues "we will be busy and she will be busy too, and not in her whole life Auntie will be by her side and even her brother, so she need to practice everything now" she added and she is calming a bit now.

"But Unnie Iam still worried about her, what if-" I was trying to say 'what if her brother go back to China' but she cutted me again,

"there's the " what if's." again! can you just please take a rest and we still need to prepare for tommorow for the opening our Cafe the day after tommorow and we need to go there very early to continue cleaning and preparing" she said sternly so I cant do anything so I just followed her even though I dont want, and thingking Unnie is irritated at me awhile ago bugs me! I was trying to sleep when I heard my door Open as I sat down and saw no other than Jessica Unnie and she is looking at me appologically as she walks near me.

"Dongsaeng-ah, are you mad at Unnie huh?" She asked me as she was looking at my eyes as I shook my head

"ofcourse not," I answered honestly, as she smiled at me. "Iam sorry Unnie if I Irritate you awhile ago" I said to her in a sad tone.

"Its okay Dongsaeng, I know you are just worried about Ella, becaiuse she acts like a child but even if she is childish and looks very innocent she still gives a bullsh*t to those who gave her a sh*t, okay? you should rest now" she said as she stand from my bed and stand next to me and kissed my forehead "Goodnight Princess" she continued and smiled and tucked me to my bed as I smiled at her.

"Goodnight Unnie," I said to her as she walked to my door and closed it when she was already outside.

~<>~ JESSICA'S POV ~<>~

I just came out to Angela's room when I looked at my clock and it is still 9 in the evening,

'Is Ella's in bed now?' my inner voice said and my wild thoughts where bugging me. well as the oldest from is three I need to take care of my dongsaengs, thats the reason why we where just living in the same building even thought we are living apart from Ella,

I walk in the kitchen and dink a water and decided to go in Ella's dorm, she knows I've got spare key she's tge one who gave this to me to be exact.

as I step out of our dorm I waited in front of the Elevator and press the up botton.