Conclutions

~~~~< SUHO POV >~~~~

" What me inlove!? " I asked in disbelief, and the both of them nodded thier heads.

I never beeb inlove in my whole life, ofcourse except for my mom.

" But if Iam inlove then, why dont I feel like when my Mom? " I asked confuse, yup! I am way too stupid and naive sometime, and I always base the unfamiliar feeling to my expirence, and if Iam "INLOVE" with Ella, Shouldnt I feel like what I feel my Mom? Always concern and always making her proud , and not the opposite? Because I really act like a total jerk infront of her,

I heard the two chuckle at my question as I look at them unamuse at their behavior because, for shouting out loud, Iam serious here.

" Silly! Ofcourse it wouldnt! " Kris said as he laugh at me.

" But why? Why wouldnt it be disame? " I asked a little bit confuse.

" Well because the LOVE to your family, And LOVE with a certain person where very far different feelings. Your love with your Mom is because she is your mother, and to what ever you act now, being a total jerk toward her and getting all her attention, was the love you wanted to be with, I mean, and you being an attention seeker, I guess it was your nature to make her fall slowly, and you always getting mad whenever their is an another guy like Kevin was near her, that feeling was called JELOUSY " Xiumin Hyung explained but I still confuse, and I guess they saw it in my facial expression so they just sigh loudly as they tapped my shoulder and smile at me meaningfully, as they walk out of the kitchen and left me alone totally confuse.....

---------

~~~~< ELLA'S POV >~~~~

It was now 6:40 and we were all preparing for our Ribbon cutting later at 10:30 am , Auntie Rosalie , Mommy and Uncle Tristan Warent comming. But they promise that they will arrive here tommorrow.

As we prepare we heard the door bell rang as I stand up and see who was outsidein my monitor, and I saw Kevin waiting, As I was watching him for a minutes he grew impatiance as he press the doorbell again,

I really love to see him impatient like that. Hahaha!

As I was having fun watching the impatient guy outside I heard Angela Unnie called my name as she walk beside me and saw kevin while tapping hia shoe to the ground as she look at me, but to our surprice the door opend as Jessica opend the door and gave us an 'you are unbelievable' look.

As Kevin steped inside my Condo he saw us in the monitor.

" YOU! " he said in a mad tone as he point his index to us

" HOW COULD YOU JUST STARE AT ME WHILE I WAS BEING BORED OUTSIDE! " he shouted at us and we just laugh at him.

" Please explain how did I became your friends? " He asked as we continue laughing, and then he sigh as he continue to walk to my living room as we followed them.

~~~~~~
Sorry guys this would be for now :(
Sorry it is super lame Iam sorry, really sorry :'(

By the way dont forget to Vote and comment though
.
And happy 7.45k reads!!!!
Yehet!!!!!