IV

[ EDITED ]

"So girls?" you called them and they put there attention to you, "what do you want to do now?" you asked the girls while raising your Eyebrows to them

"How 'bout Suprise our Cassanova for the last time?" Jessica Suggested while putting a wide grin and her brown eyes was sparkling in her idea.

"And what will we do? we just only have hours to prepare?"you said with a glint of sadness in your voice, while frowning.

"Lets bake something for him!" Angela said Hyperly and you think about it for a second 'great idea' your inner voice said.

Kevin is very special to the three of you because he was like a hero for you and these other girls beside me!

"okay then lets go to the Grocery store then! and get all we need for the cake!" you cheerfully Said and that make the two girls behind you Chuckle, you took there arms and cling on them.

~~~~~FORWARD~~~~~

You arrive at the grocery store and pull a stroller where you can put all the items there. You are thinking of what flavor of cake you will bake.

"So girls?" I called the Park siblings

"Yes?" They answered in a bored tone, I turn my back and face them, I look at there faces and saw the boresome in there faces, and all I could do was just sigh deeply.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VERY FAST FORWARD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and and the cake was finish and it looks very delicious! I go to MY room and fix MY things.

~

after fixing mu things I climb to my bed and drifted to the dream land.........

....................................................

"Oppa! even thought we are far away from each other promise me you wouldnt forget me, hm?" I said to my older brother, while hugging him tightly like I didnt want to let him go and stay with My brothers arms forever, me and my brother are very close to each other. We are very inseperable not until My mother and father filed a divorce. and now I will really be far away from him for the longest time, because I will going to live in the Philippines with my Mom mom.

" I promise not to forget my little Princess" My older brother told me smiling weakly and sincerly to me, before I enter the airport going to the Philippines. The announcer already called your flight and my brother bid me goodbye and kissed my forehead for the last time and there was a tear that escaped in my eyes as I turn  turn my back and walk to the flight attendant thats checking the passengers passport and visa, I step a few more steps and give my passport and visa to the flight attendant and give it back to me after she check it.

before I enter the plane I turn my back and look at the brother for the last time even though I know we will meet again but I too know that it will be a long time to before meeting him again, I saw your brother and he notice that I was looking to him he waved to me and I saw that he was crying like you.......

the vision got blurd until its totaly gone. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I wake up with tears, and I sat on my bed to see the time to my clock in my desk and saw that it was already 6:30 in the morning, I stand up from your bed and I saw a picture of me and my brother hugging each other and remiece my happy momment with my oppa.

"we will meet soon oppa, wait for me!" i wispered to myself while smiling widely and brightly.

As I walk to my personal bathroom I heard a knock on my door that snap me back to the reality.

"Lady Ella, the breakfast is ready!" one of the maid informed me.

"okay! i will be there in a minute" I answered back to her, I heard a footsteps that indicates that the maid called me is walking away of my door

As I walking to my bathroom and walk to the sink you open the fosset and took my toothbrush, you brush your teeth and then wash your face with the facial wash, I Close the fosset and walk to my walking closet As I was searching what to ware I saw the gift of Mom wich is a Dress. As I finish preparing

I got out to my room and saw my mom in the dinning room with Mrs. park and my bestfriends Jessica, Angela and kevin. My mother and Mrs Park is discussing about bussiness and your 3 Bestfriend is talking about how will they miss each other.

Today is the day that of our departure to Korea atlast I can find and see my big brother! I smiled as I took my phone and look at my screen walpaper with is the picture of whole EXO.

My bestfriends saw me and they begun to be creep out, my mother understand why you are smiling like an idiot.

"Sweetie, come and lets eat breakfast, Iam already hungry" my mother whine jokingly, and all of us in the living room laugh at my mother because of the loud growl of her stomach.