Final

Suho

Its been a week since Ella started to distant her self to me, I wanted to confess but how would I do that she is litterally running away whenever she look at me. So in order I convince the others well Xiumin to be excact that he needs to bring Ella at the park where I set a romantic date for her.

Iam here at the park with the others preparing the surprice. Fans actually can see us but thank God because they help us to set the park for tonight. I smiled as I looked as I saw the work of art for Ella.

The night came and everything is set. Baekhyun posistion on the piano, Chanyeol is beside Baekhyun who is holding a guitar. I am very nervous and hoping all the saints that I knew to help me.
As Xiumin's Car Came into veiw I litterally heard my heart that is pounding on my chest.

I waited a bit and Xiumin park his car and assisnt the blind folded Ella out of the car.

I can see that Xiumin is instucting Ella on what Ella needs to do.

As Xiumin let go of Ella I counted to five as Ella remove the blindfold and saw me who is standing at the table.
She walk near me with tears flowung on her beautiful eyes.

" Whats the meaning of this Myunnie? " She asked in a crack voice.

The music starts as Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and chen sang My answer

" Ella, I knew Iam a jerk I acted like a bastard but I wanted you to know that I love you and I want to be with you, Please be my girl? " I asked as I kneel down. She didnt talk but nodded her head, I kiss all her nuckles then took the box ring but I cant actually find it on my pocket, I look at the four on the side and saw Chen who litterally facepalm while singing and a kyunsoo who was trying his hard not to laugh. Tsk! Thats all my friends! Arent they perfect?? Please note the sarcasm!

" I guess The ring is this? How romantic! "She teased me as I turn red.

" Im sorry Iam just nervous! " I said nervously. Wow my propousal is quite a Perfect ha.ha.ha!
She nodded her head again and smiled that sweet smile, when ai slipped the ring on her ring fimger was the time I stood up and asked her to dance, she took my hand and lead her to the middle of the heart shaped stage and dance a slow dance she putted her head in my chest as my heart beat more faster if that is even possible.

" Your nervous " She chuckled as she looked at me.

" Iam " I honestly said as I look deep in her eyes and on her lips, I lean down but a fake cought was heard and that Actually destroyed my moment. I glared at Xiumin who was throwing daggers to me now.

" Kissing my Sister isnt on our agreement " Xiumin said as he smile teasingly at me. I knew it! Damn Xiumin the cockblocker!

I heard Ella chuckled then burried her head on the crook of my neck.
I kissed her temples and the night went on....

This day is very great and special.. I cant beleave this we are official, and I thank all the gods that they listen to my prayers....

I now just hope that we would be for life time.

This is not the end of our love story but author nim will end it here!
I wouldnt say Happily ever after since we still had alot of strugles in life. So I will just tell you everything when we meet again.....

THE END