Text messages

~~~~< ANGELA POV >~~~~

"Yes Lady, Jessica I will call them, you can follow Lady Ella now, we can manage the Cafe now. " Mr. Kang said as Jessica Unnie was preparing to leacr as she face the boys.

" Guys thats enough for now! We need to go somewhere " Jessica said as she look at Xiumin Oppa, and sigh.

" Where are we going? " Xiumin Oppa asked as the boys are curious but preparing to leave too.

" To your sister's Company. " Jessica Unnie answered Xiumin as he nods his head in aproval.

" we will just gonna walk since it is just near here." I said as I walk to Unnie's side. And they all said Okay in excitement.

" But is it okay, to go to the Eun Entertainment as we are from SMent? " kris Oppa asked as the boys look at us.

" Ofcourse, it is okay! Since Xiumin Oppa is the Older brother of Ella, and you are all our friends, so technecally you are always welcome in the Eun. " I said in a cheerful way and force my lovely smile yo them and we all started to walk in the door and to the Eun. Ent.

~~~~< ELLA POV >~~~~

" Can we just go wait for the Private investigator first before we go to the company? " I asked as he was looking a parking space in the parking lot of the company.

" we can, but he still wasnt in their, is it okay with you to wait? " Kevin asked as he found a space. And park the car neatly.

"It is fine with me since I said to them to wait for me in 30 minutes " I answered as I step outside the Car and wait for Kevin to turn off the ingition.

" Okay! Then What are we still waiting for? Lets go to the dokkbokki house! " Kevin said cheerfully and smile at me. But I know it is a fake one since it didnt arrive in his eyes. But I just shrug it away.

We walk inside the Dokkbokki house as we sat in one of the chair bear the window as I saw Angela Unnie and Jessica Unnie Nd the EXO walking. I Guess they will go to my office, I fish my phone in my bag and called Angela Unnie.

Angela ; yeoboseyo saeng?
Unnie said as she look at her way.

Me ; look at the dokkbokki house, we are here, near the window.
I sais as she look at the dokkbokki house and search for us. And after a second of searching, she saw us and I wave.

Angela ; Okay, we will be their, wait a sec.
She said and hung the phone.

We saw that Jessica , Angela unnie and EXO entered the dokkbokki house and Angela Unnie was searching for me so I wave my hand as Me and Kevin stands up and walk a long table that can occupy 20 persons and they walk in our place and seated.

" we thought you will fix the errand in your company? " Angela Unnie asked as the boys just look at me

" Yeah I will Fix it, we are just waiting for the private investigator " I explained.

" Private investigator? " Chanyeol Oppa asked as he looked at me with an excitement in his voice.

" Yeah, " I answred coolly

" For what? Luhan Oppa asked.

" For the errands, I wanted to know who is the one behind those text messages. " I explained as they all nodded. And as if in one cue someone entered the dokkbokki and kevin stands up and wave to the guy who was wearing a simple tshirt and a demin pants.

When The guy stand in front of Kevin they both bow to eacb other.

" Ella, this is the private imbestigator I called." Kevin said as I stands up and offered a handshake as he took it as we shook our hands.

" Iam togon chua, please to meet you." the private investigator said.

" Me too, Mr. Chua " I said " do you have any appointment today Mr. Chua? " I asked as I look at him.

" Nope," Mr. Chua answered as I smiled whole heartedly,

" Then I suggest to Eat first before we work, if you dont mind? " I asked as he bring back the smile.

" Sure, I still didnt get my lunch too. " Mr. Chua answered as we called the waiter and ordered our food.

~~~~{ after an hour }~~~~

We are now at my office in EUNent. The others are staying in one of the studios here while waiting for me.

While waiting and doing all the paper works that got stock in my desk I heard a knock in my door and heard a female voice outside.

" Ma'am Eunjoong, Ms. Paula is here " the girl said as she open the door and pop her head to peak inside

" Come in! " I said and Ms. Go fully open the door and enter my office with a girl in my age.

" She is the Artist Iam talking about Lady Eunjoong " she informs and I look at Ms. Go and signals her to go and thankfully she got it,as she bow and left my office.

" Please take a sit " I said and smiled at her as she follow and sit in the couch in my office.

" so? Can I see the msgs? " I asked her and she nodded

" Yes," she said as she get her phone in her pocket and hand it to me.

" Here it is Ma'am " She continued. I open a message and I get very shocked I look at her as I called my secretary.

" Call Kevin, Mr. Chua and the girls " I said as I end the call and look at her abf I can see the horror in her eyes