GUESS WHAT?

I want to put a dedication in this Chapter for my Friend,

This is Dedicated to @_schuster_101

Thank you for always supporting me Saeng! ^_^ Saranghae!

==============|

"Actually she can Even buy your soul " Angela said in a low tone but Edible for all of us to hear, and I cleared my throat for getting all of their attention.

" Leave her, C'mon guys! " I said so she could be alone to think.
================

we arrive at the Cafe around 9:30 because of that Sophia, and nobody was talking I guess they still have a hangover about the revelation that I say awhile ago until Jessica cleared her throat,

" Are you going to Accept the merge? " Jessica Unnie asked me as she opend the door.

" I dont know, Iam still thingking, " I answered as I just sigh " I guess, Iam needing your Opinion on this one. " I said as Angela Unnie and Jessica Unnie sending me a glare with a message ' you dont need our help we knew how you work' look.

I look at them then look EXO preaparing to start to help us and I saw that Oppa was looking at me too.
Well, how could I work on them if my Oppa was their in that company? I thought as I saw Oppa walking to my direction and patted me in my shoulder as I look down at the Ground as Oppa walk outside for us to talk.

When were already outside I look at him as he look to the sky. I want to break the silent but Iam scared maybe he was mad at me, so I stayed silent and wait for him to talk patiently. As I heard him call my name.

"Eun, After 8 years of not seeing you, I thought you are still my little sister wich is a cry baby " he said as he chuckle at the memories we shared when we were little, " But, I guess I was wrong " he continued as he look at me, " you grew a very strong, and a very busy women, I guess Mom puts alot of pressure ro you huh? " Oppa added still looking at me in the eyes.

I chuckled at his statement as I look at the sky and open my mouth to answer his question.

" You are mistaken " I said and I saw in my Firepiral Vission that he frowned " I was the One whos putting preassure on my self " I said as I look at his expression and I was right, he was frowning. I giggle A little as I continued, " I wasnt smart, but I still have an skills on running bussiness, I was the one who build the Eun Entertainment, Yes, I used Mom's money, but I promise her in 3 years I will pay her in tripple, Yes it was still under her name since I was still underage but I was running it, I was the responsible one for that, And after three years, I payed My Dept in Mom, and as I promised I payed it tripple. Thats why she really trust me, I now she put her expectations high and I but whenever I failed she never failed to remind me that ' sometimes we fail in life, but that doesnt mean We need to give up. We need to try and try untill we succeed,'

Mom is very lovable and a strong Women, And I want to be like her, she is my inspiration, in the young age who would think that I was the owner of one of the most Popular Entertainment Company here in Seoul " I stated as I look back at the cafe shop. As I saw the others are starting to clean the whole shop.

As I heard Oppa to chuckle. " well thats great to hear that, I though she was pressuring you, to all your properties " Oppa said as I chuckled

" OUR properties Oppa, OURS." I corrected him " since you are here, I guess you need to help me. " I said teasingly as I look at him again and he nodded at me.

" By the way, What do you think about Sophia? Are you going to pull the Merge? " Oppa asked me, I wasnt actually cough of guard but I never though he would bring that topic, since Appa said, Oppa dont want to take over the Latte Corp. So? Why the Hell was he asking me on what to do?

" I dont know, I Jessica and Angela Unnie is thingking about it too, but unfortunately, I dont know, because for PETE'S Sake that was SMent. " I answered him in all honestly " But I guesa I will accpet it because I can keep an eye of you to all their artists since I Iam an Elf. " I said trying to calm my self because I dont want to show my fangirling mode to my brother. But it was ruin since someone walk and speak.

" And since she was an ELF, And SUJU are their it means she can see her husband. " Angela Unnie said. While smiling widely, while daydreaming, for who the hell know what was it!

" Husband? " Oppa asked the both of us. Then someone spoke again.

" Did'nt you know? Ryeowook. Is secretly married to her........... " Jessica Unnie said While grinning at me and I gave them a death glare, I saw In my Pirephiral vission that Oppa opens his mouth to speak but Jessica Unnie shut his mouth by continuing the sentence " ......... And because It was secret, Ryeowook itself doesnt know he got merried with her " Jessica Unnie continued as Angela started to laugh and Nodded at Oppa. Agreeing to what Jessica Unnie said.
Seriously this Park siblings! Just wait And I will take my revenge on the both of you! Hahahaha! My inner voice said evilly and laught like a devil.

"Yah!!! -" I was trying to protest but Angela Unnie cut me =_=#

"Dont try to deny it, Honey! We know that until now YOUR Fantacizing him, and even Key of Shinee " Angela Unnie said while chuckling as she high fived Jessica Unnie, I was trying to protest but Oppa said something that makes my face red.

" ow? You are an Elf and a showel, I can introduce you to them you know? " Oppa said while looking at me.

"R.really? Y.you w.will do that for me? " I stutterd while asking oppa, Aish! This is all your foult Angela and Jessica Unnie! =_="

" Yeah, and besides Super junior sunbaenim and SHINee sunbaenim are our clesest Friends, and the other Artist as well " Oppa explained I was speechless, so I just nodded my Head in agreement.

" Yes! Atlast! You could meet your HUSBAND yes! " Angela Unnie said while smiling at me.

" Yah! He wasnt my husband! " I said in a high tone, but I wasnt shouting,

" yeah, he wasnt, but will be you HUSBAND TO BE,  " Jessica Unnie said while grinning like crazy, while looking at me.
Aish! This two! >.

" C'mon, we need to go inside and start to clean " Oppa said and started to walk inside the Cafe and we follow him, but before we entered their is a Black 2015 honda civic hybrid that stoped in front of the Cafe we waited for the owner to step outside so we could ask if what does it wanted, but to our surprise it was our Bestfriend Kevin Cha.

==============
Sorry for the late and Lame update.
And sorry for the typos.