THREAT

The three boys look at each other in a missarable way, as they were lookingvat each other, I stand up from my chair and walk to the living room, were Sophia and the boys were sitting wauting for us,

"So? Are you ready? " I asked them and I cought their attention, and they all nod their head as they stand up from their siting pisition, and walk to the door as as the three boys where in our back, as all of them are already outside Sophie pull my hair and I yelp in pain.

"Dont you dare touch my Oppa's you slut! Keep away from them! Or else I would show you the hell! " she threaten as she let go of my hair and walk to the door and me I am standing their while I ball my fist in anger, as I was about to get walk out of the door I saw Sophia standing in the door way and my two girlfriends were blocking her way and all the boys where outside the door watching us, and I saw Jessica Unnie look at me and she smile lovingly, but any of my two bff never spoke they were just looking at Me seriously.

" Watch your words girl, And dont you dare call me a slut, because I have a name and that is Ella " I said in a calm voice and a ware my ussual poker face as she smirk at me

" I can call you whatever I want,and I can call you a slut whenever I wanted because it is true " she said while smirking and I chuckled at her and the two laugh at her as if there is a joke to what Sophia Said, and the smirk on Sophia's face got erase and she became poker face.

"You doesnt know me my dear " I said as I pat her shoulder and walk but she pulled my hand that couse for me to turn and U was now facing her AGAIN!

" Oh yes, I know you alot, You are just a gold digger! I have a lot of connections and I already made a background check on you, they said you are opening a small cafe just nearby " she said in a proud tone, " and you are here just to work and see Xiumin Oppa, and You came in the Philippines" she continued as she looked around my dorm " how can you afford this very expensive dorm and You are just the only one who's living here huh? Oh! I forgot YOU ARE USING XIUMIN OPPA! FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! " she said enphasizing the last sentence she said and she smiled at me, while me I was just smilling while listening to her and the girls are on their knees laughting out loud and that made Sophia be mad at ne more.

"Oh, really? I didnt know Iam a gold digger after all," I said in a calm voice and the two girls where wiping there tears in laughting out loud " who are your sources little girl?" I asked her in a soft stern voice. " Because I've got too, and You know who was he? " I asked her again while smirking " The guy you are saying Iam flirting with, he said 'you are the daughter of the president of SMent, and he says that you are planning a merge with EUNent and every artist know that, and you will be the one who will show to the so called meeting next month," I said to her as she smiled at me devilishly,

" and base on my knowlegde; SMent is having a crisis and it is now on the 4th place in the entertainment industry: first is the EUNent, so you picked it to be a bussiness partner and your father and Mrs, Kim Suzy talked about a merge but your Father know that the decision of the merge is in her daughter's hand " I continued and the two Angela Started laughting again and I face all the boys, " Do you even know, who was the daughter of Mrs. Kim Suzy? " I asked them and I looked at Sophia, she smiled again like I said something great. I looked at the boys and they all shook their head and Minseok Oppa froze in his position because of the shocking news he heard. " how about you Sophia ? Do you know? " I asked her and she just laught at me.

" Ofcourse I know her, her name is Kim Eunjoong Silly! How come you know all about bussiness and then you dont even know her name How Pathetic? " she then smiled and all the boys gasped at the news.

" arent your korean name is Kim, Eunjoong? " Chanyeol asked me as I laught at him and looked at Sophia and she has a shock facial expression as she heard my Korean name.

" Yeah my korean name is KIM, EUNJOONG! and my mother named KIM SUZY and My father is KIM JUNHOO, and Kim Minseok is my OLDER BROTHER! " I said in a stern voice that make silent and I laugh at her, " Ella is my international name, and the Cafe you are saying is under my international name which is Ella Kim, and for your information too, this building Is under the names of Kim Minseok and Kim Eunjoong " I informed her " and the biggest Coffee distributer is Kim Junhoo, but I dont own it and Appa told me to Study the company but I refuse it because Iam a busy Women and If you dont know, the biggest international University here which is the Twilight Company is Under my name and this two girls behind me " I continued and Sophia is now crying in front of me while wearing her shock face.

" and do you know what that means? Ella, can pull out the Merge and she can even Buy the company " Angela said and walked to the side of Sophia " and actually she can also buy your soul " She said in a low but edible for all of us to hear.

===============
Go Ella!!!

My blood is boiling when I was writting this chap. Hahahaha! I felt undrenaline in my veins hahaha!
By the way feel free to comment and vote. :')

{ EUNJOONG <3 }