Episade 8: The Finale

TeleHub's sun: The finale, how far we have come from the first nonsensical crack headed episode of this shitty fic. How many people I sent this too have changed their outlook on me. Today the mooners have left ✨America✨ on a vacation hoping that nothing stupid happens here. They went to Forte dei Marmi in Tuscany, Italy to pay their respects to the Iron Man statue there. As well as attempting to find Mario the hot plumber. Sadly, stupidity and shit followed the mooners like a moth to a flame.

Siri: Mario Where r u rat??

Flavorussy: Mario is not a rat, mario is sexy af

Siri: BICTCHES LOOK ITS IRON MAN

L: WAIT WHY AM I HERE???

Francisco: We have adopted u into the cult, dumbass

SANDU: B O R K

Marinette: TIKI SPOTS ON

Rosabella: STFU

Nana: BDSM STANDS FOR BIBLE DISCUSSION STUDY MEETING

BROKE: yes bbg

TeleHub's Sun: The mooners looked at the statue in awe, the sexy ass view was soon obstructed by a human jumping around in circles

ALLELE: Hi im allele. From 7th grade biology, you know two or more versions of DNA sequence (a single base or a segment of bases) at a given genomic __cpLocation. An individual inherits two alleles, one from each parent, for any given genomic __cpLocation where such variation exists. If the two alleles are the same, the individual is homozygous for that allele.

Siri: TF MATE

TeleHub's Sun: The absurdity of Allele was short lived as they heard screaming coming from behind them. They turned around to find that someone was eating pineapple on pizza and the poor Italians were screaming in terror. The cult watched as a very brave and short Italian went up to the person and killed him.

Well, he didn't really kill him he just beat the shit outta him

So, he beaaaat thhheee shiiittt outtttaaa himmmm

L: MK then we should leave, our flight back to the states is in a few hours, also let's steal Allele.

TeleHub's Sun: The mooners agreed to this statement and headed back to the car in which Marinette was driving as she was the only one who wouldn't crash the car the second, they held the wheel. Going back to America was a fucking boring experience other than when sandu started barking at the mailman who was trying to escape communism. They got back to America to find that New York City was trashed by some space aliens and the Avengers fought them apparently so that sounds fun. Allele was smuggled in the country too, but enough talking, let's get into the action.

Rosabella: uhh guys I think the worlds gonna end

Francisco: Why do u say that?

Rosabella: This hot purple not barney pedo came up on the news

Flavourussy: Daymm, Thanos is daddy

Marinette: Stfu, roach

Nanaananananannaa: Wait does that mean that we're all gonna dies??

Siri: It'll be fine, im sure this is just sum propaganda shit, the world's not about to end...... Rig-

Her words got stuck in her throat as part of the mooners started to disintegrate into nothingness :Flavourussy, Sandu, Broke Marinette, That new bish Allele. They all turned to dust before their very eyes; ashes blowing away in the wind that suddenly appeared inside their house.