CHAPTER 13

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Summer is inside her room and laying on her bed. She couldn't sleep because her mind keeps on thinking about Irene and their relationship.

She has no choice but to call her best friend. Jake Salcedo.

"Anong gagawin ko" pag aangot ni summer

"Gaga ka kasi eh, hindi makuntento sa isa lang" tugon naman sa kanya ng binata

"Tinatanong ko kung anong gagawin ko, hindi ko sinabing murahin mo ako" Saad ni summer while fidgeting the end of her shirt

"Nanjan na ba si ninang?" Jake ask

"Yes, I don't know when basta andito na sya sa pilipinas" Summer replied

"Uw. Exciting, your past is back who happened to be your present's aunt" Jake grinned

"Heh!" Usal ni summer

"Alam mo wala ka namang dulot sige na mag papahinga na ako" Summer mouthed

"Fine, but summer." Jake said. "Oh" tugon ni summer.

"Never choose who owns your heart. We both know she doesn't deserve it" Paalala ni jake and hang up

"Jerk" usal ni summer bago binaba ang telepono

Summer's mind is blank. She doesn't want to choose, because she knows herself she doesn't have one.

Irene is rebuilding her relationship with greggy, and a part of summer is grateful that Irene is able to give her marriage another chance. But a part of summer badly wants to run a way with irene since she has now all the means.

Mayaman na sya, marami syang properties na pwede nyang pag taguan. She can now provide everything to irene, yun lang ay kung kaya nya bang iwan si sandro.

Kaya ba nyang ipagpalit ang taong hindi sigurado sa taong paninindigan sya hanggang dulo.

Summer slowly shut her eyes and drift to sleep.

GREGGY'S POV
I'm happy that finally irene gets back to her senses. She's now back with me, and I'm not gonna let her commit that same mistake again.

I'm gonna watch her carefully and make sure she's not gonna cheat on me again.

We're both laying on our bed. She's asleep already, pumasok syang basang basa ng ulan. Hindi ko din alam anong ginagawa nya sa labas kanina but I know she's still hurting with what happened. 

Buti nalang wala na ang asungot na yun sa buhay namin.

I kisses Irene's forehead bago pa man matulog.

SANDRO'S POV
I woke up and I kinda feel hungry. I went down stairs and straight to the kitchen to find some snack.

Bago ko pa man marating ang kusina I saw alexis hangging out with mom sa kitchen.

Siguro sila ang nanonood sa living room kanina kaya pag daan ko bukas ang ilaw at ang TV.

I watch them from a far. Clearly my girlfriend is cooking something while my mom is sitting and watching her.

I smile with that thought of finally having a girlfriend na gusto ng mother ko.

I'll be honest my mother never like me dating at my age when I met alexis. I was like around 22 or 23 that time, bata pa sabi ng mother ko para mag stick sa isang babae.

She told me that I should explore first so that when I found the one I have no regrets. And guess what? She's 100% right.

Alexis. She's the one I love, she's the one I'm gonna marry. And she's the one I'll give this family up for.