CHAPTER 16

SANDRO'S POV
Today is the filing of my candidacy, alexis is not here she didn't say that she's coming but I want her to be here. I wish she's here, I want her to witness everything I'm gonna do.

She's part of me so I want her to see what person I've become because of her.

I'm now filling up the form of personal information.

A few minutes after I gave the form to the comelec's stuff and they made it official that I am now a candidate for congress, it's now time to take some pictures.

The whole day was done and I see no alexis, not even a text or a call from her. I don't want to overthink things but I think her love is fading, I think she's not interested with me anymore.

Umuwi ako ng bagsak ang mga balikat, I want to see her, pero mukhang mahihirapan na rin akong mag pabalik-balik.

I need to focus on my campaign as for tita imee handling me, there are things I shouldn't be doing like distraction.

At for tita imee, my girlfriend is a distraction. I don't know what happened and how tita imee hated her but I don't care. She's my girlfriend and I want to be with her, no one can stop me. Not even my campaign or my tita imee.

I'm about to go in when I heard nothing, our house is quiet and that is not normal. Knowing almost everyone is here hindi pwedeng ganito katahimik dito. Something fishy is going on.

No party? I said to myself as I approach the front door.

I opened the door and the house is clean, there's no one in here and there's no sign of anyone.

"I think tita imee was supposed to be here already" I said looking around

"Hi congressman" I heard from the living room

"Oh god" I uttered with excitement

"Surprise" she smiled at she face me

I took a few steps fast and fall in her arms.

"I missed you love" I whisper holding her tight

"I missed you too sandro" she responded

That was an hour ago, we are now here in our garden sitting next to each other

"How was the filing?" She asked

"Its fine, I'm a little sad because you weren't there" I said looking at her

She sighed and let out a small smile.

"Sorry I was late" she mouthed looking down

"Its fine atleast you made it" I said and smiled at her

I held her chin up and tried to kiss her but she stood

"I'll fix my things in the guest room" i heard from her at agad syang umalis

SUMMER'S POV

Dala ko ang mga gamit ko at umakyat na papuntang guest room. Nadaanan ko ang kwarto ni Irene before I left, I mean ni tita Irene.

I look at the door and I was startled when someone from my behind spoke.

"Wala pa sila tita Irene, you can use that guest room" Agad kong nilingon kung sinong nag salita

"Nice to see you again" Simon said as he approach

He then opened the door.

"here let me help you" He said and took my luggage

We went inside this guest room and its a little bigger than the other room.

"Here, feel at home" Simon smiled at me and left