Chapter 16

"WE ARE AT THE BEACH!!" Tama ran shouting happily.

the beach had white sand with the water having the occasional creamy white foam whenever it makes contact, there were also a colorful variety of pebbles and shells that makes them look like exotic items that are worth a fortune.

"so Tama, what do you think of the Beach?" i ask the little girl who just can't stop smiling.

"its Amazing, the golden sand, shiny sun, warm air, its Amazing!!" she exclaims, seems like she likes that much.

"Mama can we stay here forever?" she tugs on Sayaka's skirt.

"well i don't know about forever" she says in a skeptical way.

"awww, come on Mama" Tama whines.

"if you stay under the sun for too long, you will end up transforming into a hotdog" i say trying to scare her.

"what?! is this true?" Tama looks skeptical but afraid.

"no darling, he is just messing with you" Sayaka you party pooper.

"you lied Makoto!!" Tama points her finger at me.

"oh no, im so sorry" i apologize.

"i will accept it on one condition, you need to say that my swimsuit is cute" she puffs her chest.

"you got it, so lets go so you guys can get changed-" as i spoke my sentence, both girls started undressing, i hurried to shield them from the public.

"you can't undress here you two!" i shout but only loud enough for them to hear.

"why? im wearing my swimsuit underneath my clothes" Tama explained, oooooooh.

as i back away, i take a better look at her swimsuit, it was a one piece with flower and strawberry patterns along with ruffles towards the bottom.

"yeah we thought it is more practical this way so, surprise....ehehe" words got stuck at my throat as i saw Sayaka in her two piece white bikini, must. not. faint.

"haha, what a wonderful surprise" i said rubbing the back of my head.

"does it look weird on me?" she asks shyly.

"n-n-no not at all, it looks amazing" i reply almost instantly.

she blushes at the compliment like a highschool girl getting complimented from her crush.

"though, isn't white a problematic color?" i asked.

"how so?" is she for real?

"well, when it gets wet, it'll become see through and.......you know" i can't finish the sentence.

"ah i see, well im not swimming so this isn't an issue" well dammit.

"i see" my expectations got shattered today folks.

i then remembered that i have to teach Tama how to Swim, unlike the ladies here, i didn't wear my swimming trunks underneath, i could take my shirt off no problem (gotta love double standards am i right?) but i doubt i can get away with taking my pants off.

"well then, I'll go to a changing room and get changed" i say as i was about to go.

but just as i was about to go, i see that a fight was about to break out.

"before you go swimming, you need to put some sunscreen on, little missy" she says as she puts a blanket on the sand and brings out her weapon of choice from her bag....the sunscreen bottle.

"What!? no i don't want to" Tama resists.

"this doesn't have to hurt, Tama" Sayaka says blankly.

Tama takes a step back as a result.