eight: Jason vs Michael (Jealousy)

1 week later

1 week later...

Jamie had recovered. She had just bruises, bumps, and scratches, but nothing serious. No broken bones either. Michael stayed by her bed everyday and was happy she was ok. She got to know the other kids also and befriended them. She finds out Sarah and Jeffy were her adopted siblings. She always wanted older siblings.

The younger kids like Jeffy and the twins would hang out with Jamie. For Sarah, she was just too worried for her step-mother. Jason could see her hurt so she would come to her and comfort her by sitting beside her and listen her as she tell him why she was hurting. She was just so worried for Laurie. She was the only person that was a true mother to her. She didn't even knife her real parents.

Jason looked at her concerned. He then took her hand and squeezed her hand to comfort her. She looked up at him and slightly smiled. She was thankful someone was listening to her story.

Jason then held out his arms basically asking if she wanted a hug. She nodding and hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her.

Michael was chopping firewood when he noticed them. He dropped his axe and felt some sort of emotion inside. It was jealousy. Maybe because he didn't want anyone to touch his niece, especially his best friend. But he just shook his head annoyed and acted like it was nothing. He then went back to chopping wood. But soon during the days, it got worse. Sarah was hanging out with Jason more often while the kids hang out playing in some of the cabins or cafeteria.

"Michael!" Sarah came to him and he dropped his axe seeing a flower crown on her head. "Look what Mr Voorhees made me. Ain't it pretty?"

Michael growled under his mask which made her confused. He then grabbed his axe and stormed towards Jason. Sarah watched him confused of why he was mad. Suddenly he hit Jason in the back with the axe. Sarah screamed in shock.

Jason was unharmed and stood up. He was confused why Michael did that. Michael then yanked the axe out of Jason's back and held it up. He was about to attack him again, but Jason pulled out his machete and dodged his hits.

"TIFFANY!?" Sarah cried running into the cabin, "TIFFANY!!!"

The two masked slashers were at each other in a fight. Jason managed to get the axe out of Michael's hands and kicked him down.

"Boys!" Tiffany yelled and stood infront of Jason, "Stop! What is the meaning of this!?"

Michael then pointed at Jason. Jason then pointed at Michael.

"Sarah, how did this start?" Tiffany asked, turned to Sarah.

"I was just wanted to show Michael this flower crown that Jason made me, and then he just snapped.

Tiffany then sighed, "Michael!"

Michael frowned under his mask once he was on his feet.

"Why are you jealous!? Jason isn't gonna steal your niece. Remember, Jason has his own girl. He was just comforting her and being a nice friend to Sarah."

Michael groaned looking down and nodded.

"You know he would never hurt you, Michael," Tiffany crossed her arms, "now both of you hug and make up."

Michael and Jason sighed, but they hug each other.

Don't expect them to kiss, this story is nothing like that! Tiffany thought to the reader.