Part 24

If we had 5 more minuets of air

After going home and drinking some water I realised I was slipping back into old habits, habits I know are bad for me. I ended up just sleeping most of the night I had a few miss calls off Maddy, Hayden must of told her about our kiss but after calling her she was fine with it, actually she wanted us to get together but for now I don't want anyone, not until I know how I feel about Ash.

When I wake up Its a Sunday and My uncles out on another business trip so that leaves me alone all day. I decide to go on a walk, during my time in the hospital I got told to find ways to help me think and understand myself, so everyday I was allowed 30 minuets out and have a walk around the premises.

I find comfort in putting my headphones on and just being free, free from drama, free from people and just being alone with myself.

I continue to walk down the street listening to gilded lily by cults, the main part is on and I can't really hear my surroundings, so when I cross I have to make sure I look both ways.

I only plan on walking for another 20 minuets so I take another path which will take me about that time till I'm home. I keep my head down but my music stops so I get my phone out and try and look for another song, as I'm walking with my eyes on my phone I don't realise I've walked onto the road, well that's until someone blasts there horn at me.

"What the fuck" I say startled by the noise, I take my  head phones off and look at the car, in the distance I see Fez and Ash in the driver seat "For fuck sake, that's just my luck" I say as I stare at them. I see Fez wind his window down so I walk towards it.

"What are you doing, and why the fuck are you walking round with headphones on I almost just killed you" He says, I shake my head and laugh.

"Well at least you didnt"  I say, he doesn't laugh just stares at me.

"What are you doing walking the streets anyways" He asks, I point to my headphones.

"I was just going on a walk" I say, he shakes his head and looks at Ash.

"well maybe don't wear-" A car beeps it horn from behind them and Fez just looks behind then back at me "Eli get in the car and we can talk" He says, I shake my head.

"I'm heading back now anyways" I say as I go to back away.

"You said you was coming to ours last night and you never showed, me and Ash just got Chinese your favourite just come back and have some with us" he says I go to say no but he cuts me off, "You know since you ditched us" I smirk and just get in the car.

"Way to make me feel guilty" I say as I buckle my seatbelt, he just laughs.

"but it worked" he says.

We get to theirs and Fez starts to plate up the food, Ash goes in his room to change and by the looks of it he's going into his room to get away from the uncomfortable tension between us.