Ch. 1 | Where Did I Go?

A person walked through the seemingly barren forest in a daze. Clad in a t-shirt and long plaid pajama bottoms, they were the first human soul to happen upon the land in quite a few decades. Despite their seemingly coordinated movements, they were unconscious. They hade no idea what danger they were walking to, nor the turn their life was about to take.

《♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤》

Silk sheets wrapped around you, craddling your body. You shifted further into the comfortable bed with a content smile and a sigh, it's coziness gladly welcomed. But your bed didn't have silk sheets. Hell, your bed didn't even have sheets.

The crackle of a fireplace finally pushed you to a terrifying realization.

You were not home.

With a panicked start, you sit up to be met with a cozy yet lavish bedroom. Complete with a personal fireplace, large arching stone windows, and a small gothic chandelier. Your thoughts raced, seeking a solution to your new predicament.

You'd always had occasional sleep walking episodes, with it both running in the family and being exacerbated by stress, it was all too common. But never had something like this happened.

When convincing your parents to let you move out you'd promised to take every precaution. Locking your doors, windows, and cabinets. Storing away sharps, keys, even setting your home alarm to alert when for door movement. You had to. You couldn't risk being wisked back to the suffocating home which sheltered you through childhood.

How the hell did you sleepwalk into someone's house? Nonetheless find a guest bedroom to crash in. The realization that you'd essentially broken into someone's house finally hit you, and you felt panic begin to bubble up.

'Think. Okay. What do I need most right now?' You thought, doing your best to ground yourself in this unfamiliar environment.

You needed to leave. To get home. You can do that.

A new determination washed over you as you settled on your plan of action. Find the exit, if you walked here while asleep you couldn't have walked that far, you would walk back the way you came. And none, especially not the house owner nor the cops, would be the wiser.

Turning the spherical doorknob slowly, the bedroom door was gently pushed open to reveal a hallway, an especially extravagant one at that. Victorian etchings into the stone brick walls and romantic decor framed the massive hallway. The large paintings hanging along the walls accenting the glossy marbled tile floor and its massive arched windows. It felt antique, like you had stepped into a painting from an artist in the romantic gothic period of art. Dazzled, you stalked down the long hallway in awe of everything you saw.

《♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧》

Now further down the hall, the room you'd woken up in far behind you, you heard chatter. Noise filtered through a cracked door up ahead, being optimistic, you figured maybe you could ask for help. Without hesitation, and frankly much thought, you peeked your head through.

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Hey wh0res ;)
- REX☆