TGH's Partner gets hurt

Anon: How would the Grand Huntsman and/or the Titan Trappers react to the Grand Huntsman's partner getting sick and/or injured?

The Titan Trappers would, obviously, panic. Who knows how their god would react to something like this? The Grand Huntsman trusted them with the task of watching over his partner while he's away, what will their god think when he returns to this? And if The Grand Huntsman's partner is injured? Well... they might as well throw themselves into the boiling sea. The Grand Huntsman gets a kick out of watching his followers' fearful fumbling.

The Grand Huntsman actually doesn't react that badly at all. Like I've said before, they're an omnipresent being, this fact is especially true when it comes to their partner. So they already know what happened before they get back. You got sick? That's fine. Mortals experiencing illness is common, nothing to fret about. You got injured? Well watch what you're doing, silly! How clumsy of you! Not to worry, healing sickness and wounds are as easy as breathing to The Grand Huntsman. He certainly doesn't blame the Titan Trappers for something so inevitable. But, if he finds that his partner was injured on purpose... well... the Trappers really will be thrown into the Boiling Sea.