Grand Huntsman HC's Pt. 2

I'm gonna clarify that I now think of The Grand Huntsman and The Collector as completely separate entities

I'm gonna clarify that I now think of The Grand Huntsman and The Collector as completely separate entities. I guess this means that I now write for The Collector's older brother.

—————

〄 You have matching wedding bands, a simple but prominent enough symbol of who you are affiliated with. There was never an actual wedding or anything, it was more of a gift that you were not allowed to refuse. The ring has an enchantment on it; you can't take it off no matter how hard you try, and it reveals your location to him at all times.

〄 They like to have you watch some of their executions/collecting. Not really to impress you but more to scare you into staying in line. Like a "Look. This is what will happen to you if you cross me." Though they'd never actually hurt you. Not physically, at least.

〄 Something surprising is that you rarely see him. The Grand Huntsman often stays hidden behind the scenes. He sets up his pieces, lays his plans, pulls and manipulates the strings of his pawns (the Titan trappers) all while remaining in the background and out of sight. So while he may seem to be absent majority of the time, just know that he is constantly working towards his goal of genocide. His will is like that of a force of nature. But just because you don't see them that often doesn't mean that they don't see you. The Grand Huntsman has eyes and ears everywhere, you're never truly alone.

〄 It's difficult to understand their idea of 'love', though that's a given as their emotions function differently from a mortal's. It's never romantic. It's actually terrifying.

〄 The Grand Huntsman dreams of becoming one with you. Sometimes he thinks about opening you up and living under your skin; that way, he'll be able to truly connect with you in both body and mind. Other times, they think of trapping you within them. Specifically their ribcage (they don't have one, but they'd be happy to form one for this very purpose), and you would be kept right in the center. He truly believes that this is an incredibly romantic notion, because you would be in the exact spot where a heart should be. Of course, they fancy your physical presence too much to entertain those ideas. Lucky you.

〄 When the time comes for The Grand Huntsman to leave the Demon Realm, he has every intention of taking you with him.