S/O who wants to travel to other worlds W/ Collector

I started these HC's before WAD aired

—————

〄 The thought of Adult Collector always feels so cold and bittersweet to me. Not that he himself is cold, but I guess the thought of how lonely he would feel in his immortality. That cold, heavy, bittersweet feeling of knowing that everything will come and go except you. Even King will succumb to the ravages of time eventually. I think he would mellow out a lot in his adulthood after the maturity that comes with this realization.

〄 They don't actively seek out a relationship, but deep down they've always craved a companion (romantic or platonic) who would be up for anything and would stay by their side forever. He's never been the first priority to anyone, has never been the most important person in anybody's heart; so having a partner for life would be... nice. Really, really nice.

〄 The idea of traveling to other worlds does cross his mind a few times, but he's never actually considered them. They've always been fleeting thoughts and nothing more.

〄 They jokingly propose the idea one day. And when their partner responds with a, "Yeah that sounds cool! I'd love to join you." — they stay up the entire night thinking about it.

〄 For The Collector to seriously consider this idea, he would have to be living during a time that is hundreds— even thousands of years into the future where everyone in the Owl Family has passed. The primary reason he's been staying in the Demon Realm is because of his family and his deep emotional connection to the place, and now that his family is gone, well...

〄 They realize that, maybe, traveling would be a good thing for them. Healing, even. There must be more to life than just wallowing in their losses and nostalgia here. Of course, they'd come back to visit every month or so.

〄 On the day of the departure, he gives the Boiling Isles a long, final glance, before holding your hand tight and allowing the shooting star to fly you both away.