15. Danger & Fear of losing you

Lets start

Scene start with Ks coming back to thana.

Ks : Santu Madam sir kaha hein?" Ks asked while entering into Thana.

Ss : Madam sir toh apke jane ke kuch der baad hein nikal gyi thi unhe ek call aaya tha saydh....

Ks : Akeli chali gyi? kuch pata hein kya tumko kaha gyi..aise kaise chali gyi woh...( with a tensed face )

Ps : aap itna pareshaan kyu ho rahi hein kuch nahi hua unhe....aap shaant hojaiye

Ks says in rush tone : Ama aise kaise shaant hojaye hum...santu tum Ms ka location trace karo aur humko batao...

Ss shook her head : ji km

Ks hurriedly left from Thana in her bike Ss was guiding her the direction.

Other side

Hm is tied with a chair She looks around her surroundings and saw a man who is standing before her.

Hm : kon ho tum...Hume aise kyu bandh ke rakha hein tumne?" Hm asked while she tried her best to get up

The man : chalo finally apko hossh toh aayi Sho madam. Tumne mere admi ko pakda nah abh dekho kya halat karta hu main tumhara....

Hm : tumhe kya lagta hein ye sab kar ke tum baach jagoe toh bilkul bhi nahi...

The man : filhaal aap apne bare mein sochiye apko kon bachayega aap humse.....baise kafi khubsurat hein aap ( eyeing at her)

Hm : jabaan sambhal ke baat karo...barna woh halat karenge ki soch bhi nahi paagoe....

The man laughs evilly eyeing at Hm. Hm felt uncomfortable because of his gaze.

The man : Lets have some fun before killing you what say?

Hm widened her eyes in shock and looks at the man in disgust. She tried hard to open the grip but couldn’t do anything. The man started to coming towards her with a evil smile. He comes to her and touched her face Hm turn her face way. The man about to touch her further but before that someone comes there with a bang.

The man turned towards the person. Hm saw Ks she took a sighs in relief a smile crept on her face. Ks looks at the man angrily with blood shot eyes. Ks saw the man holding Hm. Ks holds the goon wrist Ks looks at the man with blood shot eyes her blood was boiling in anger.
The goon about to hit Ks but before that she punched right on his face. The goon fell down on the ground due to the great force in the punch.
Ks then comes to goon and holds him by his collar

Ks : Tumhari maiya ki sasumiya....tumhara itna majal ki tum unko haath lagaoge....tera ye haath hein thodh denge hum....( slapping him) tera himaat kaise hua be?( Ks kicked on his stomach then make him stand by holding his collar) tumko toh aaj zinda ghadh denge hum ( furiously)

Ks twisted the goon hand and punched on his face again and again furiously.

Hm tried to stop Ks : Ks chodiye....shaant hojaiye maar jayega woh

Ks shouts while beating the man : Toh phir maar jane dijaye iski himaat kaise hua apko haath lagane ki....kaise hua himaat ( punching the goon continuously) 

Hm raasi khulne ki koshish karti hein lekin nahi kar paati hein.

The other goons also come and started fighting with Ks but she alone was enough for them. Ks fought with all of them single handedly. In the fight ks also get many injuries on her back and shoulder but she ignored them as she was fighting with them in anger.

Mpt thana member also come and started to fight with the goon. Ps untied Hm then Hm also start to fight with them. All the man lying on the ground unconscious. Ks widened her eyes witnessing something she saw a man moving towards Hm from her back with a rod in his hand. Ks immediately run towards Hm and pushed her aside and the rod hit on her head blood start to coming out from Ks head she holds her head her legs stumbles and felt dizzy her vision started to get blur but still she punched on the goon stomach grabbing the rod in her hand. Everyone was shocked because of Ks injuries. Ks hold the rod in her hand and hit the goon with great force the man fell downs unconscious.