66. Sirf Tu Hain

Lets start

Ks opened the apartment gate while Hm was rubbing her arms she was shivering

Hm : Krish hum yaha kyu aaye?

KS : Baarish bahut teez ho rahi hein Hasii abh aise mein drive karna thik nhi hein waise bhi apartment pass mein tha" ks said while entering inside.

Hm come behind her while nods her head in understanding way. Hm looks all around the apartment clearly their memories started to come in front of her which they spends here its still afresh in her mind unknowingly a smile come on her face recalling their sweet nok jok Ks taking care of her, her emotional break down their confession and the night and the way Ks expressed her love for her.
When Hm was busy recalling everything KS was standing in front of her with a smiling face knowing it very well what her wife was thinking Hm then looked at Ks who was smiling at her.

Ks walked near her and back hugged her placing her chain on Hm shoulder wrapped her hands around Hm stomach. Hn smiled and kept her hand above Ks entwined them together.

Ks : Kya baat hain Sweatheart apke chahere pe itni pyari si muskaan kya soch rahi hein aap

Hm : Bass yahi ki kitni yaadein yaha hum dono ki ladhai mera ruthna apka manana ek dussron ko nh jane kitne sare naam se pukadna hum dono ek duasre ke sath kitna ladte the jagadte the but end of the day aap humesha humare sath the," Hm turns and looked directly into Ks eyes while Ks hands remind on Hm waist. Hm wrapped her hands around Ks neck then said, " Pata hain apko? Pahle nh aap hume bilkul bhi pasand nhi the aap humesha hume chidha te rehte hein bilkul saitaan ke tarha hume bardasst nhi hote the apka presence aur phir humari shadi hui inn 2 saalon mein kitna kuch hogya lekin apne humara sath kabhi nhi choda aur nhi kabhi koi shikayaat ka moka diya apne woh ek wakht tha aur aaj ye wakht hain jaha hum ek pal ke liye toh kya apke bina zindagi soch bhi nhi sakhte  

Ks : Aur hum humesha apke sath hain, " Ks placed a kiss on Hm forehead.

Ks picked Hm in her arms and moved to their bedroom Hm placed a kiss on Ks cheek and Ks smiled at her.

Ks entered in room with Hm and makes her stand on her feet then said : Jaiye Change kar lijye warna thand lag jayegi apko.

Hm nodded her head and walked to the closet and grabbed something to wear and walked inside the washroom.
Ks had changed in t-shirt and pyjamas and laid down on the bed.   

Hm come out from washroom and looked at Ks who was busy using her phone half laying on the bed. Hm stands in front of mirror applying some lotion while telling something to Ks but after not getting any response back Hm looked at Ks through mirror.

Hm : Krish???

Ks : Hmmm

Hm rolled her eyes : Aap sunn bhi rahe hein hum kya bol rahe hain?" Hm asked while turning towards Ks.

Ks just hummed in response still looking at the phone.

Hm makes faces thinking : Biwi pass mein hay aur Ye hain ki phone main ghuss gya hain kya dekh raha hain aisa ki ek baar dekh bhi nhi raha hain humare taraf

Hm walked near bed and climbed on the bed still looking at Ks who didn’t even looked at her once Hm looks irritated she tried to see what Ks is doing in the phone and saw she was checking some documents.
Hm snatched the phone from Ks hand and keep it aside while Ks looked at Hm not understanding anything what happened to her suddenly. Before Ks can understand anything Hm hovered on top her and placed her lips on Ks forehead then pulled back then Kissed on Ks right cheek followed by her left cheek Hm started place soft kisses all over Ks face while Ks placed her hands on Hm waist. Hm then pecked on her lips.