73. Whispers in the rain

Lets start

Haseena,Neha,Arohi & Santosh watching a movie. Both Neha and Santosh was completely lost in the movie whereas Arohi was doing something in her phone while smiling continusly. Hm moved her gaze from the TV checked her phone once and felts disappointed after that her gaze fell on Arohi and she looks confused.

"Ye Phone ko dekh ke itna Kyu smile kar rahi hein? Kuch hein Kya?" Hm thoughts in her mind while gazing at Arohi.

When Arohi felt the gaze she looks up to see and found Hm who was looking at her only. Arohi put her phone aside giving a toothy smile to Hm.

Hm raised her brows thinking,"Hmmm Kuch toh gadbad hein pata lagwana padega."Hm thoughts in her mind smirking.

Other side

In Mumbai

As sunlight poured through the towering windows of the sleek, Singh office building, the atmosphere seemed to shift, signaling the arrival of someone significant. The employees, buzzing with anticipation, straightened their postures there were hustle bustle going on in the office at the arrival of the company chairman.

Dressed in black suit that accentuated Ks broad shoulders and tailored to perfection with an aura of power and sophistication. Ks shoes clicked against the marble floor with each purposeful step, commanding attention with every move.

With her chiseled jaw set in determination and piercing brown eyes scanning the building with keen observation

Ks entered in the office with her bodyguards surrounding around her who was keeping eye one everyone. While Ks moved ahead holding the phone in her ear smilingly.

As Ks approached in office, Ks acknowledged her employees with a nod, her presence evoking a sense of respect and admiration. Everyone greeted her with respect and admiration. With each passing moment, it became clear that she was not just a person of wealth and influence but a leader whose mere presence could inspire greatness.

Entering her office, Ks exhaled slowly, a smile playing at the corners of her lips. With grace and strength, Ks settled into her leather chair, ready to tackle the challenges of the day with unwavering resolve and unwavering confidence. Right beside her Ks P.A Mr. Shukla standing.

Ks looks up to him and says : Shukla Ji sare staff ko inform kar diya Apne?

Mr. Shukla : Ha Krish humne inform kar diya sab tayar hein

Ks : Kabh hein metting ?

Mr. Shukla : Adhe ghante baad

Ks shook her head while engrossing some file.

.
.
.

Other side

In out house

The girls were talking among themselves randomly when Ss ask from Arohi : Waise Arohi Di Aap aur Krish Bro Clg se ek dussre ko jante ho hein nah?

Arohi : Ha Kyu?

SS : Uss se pahle kaha par thi? Matlab apki family unke sath Kya hua?

Arohi looks at SS and says : Jaise ki tumhe pata hein main Anat hu," Arohi stopped in between and says with a  sad smile,"Aur Jo Apne the unhone kabhi apna samjha nahi koi nahi hein iss duniya main meri abh." Arohi said while tears are threatening to come out from her eyes.

Hm opened her mouth to say When they hear a voice from behind " Khabar daar Aager tumne phir aisa kaha bhi toh!"

The girls turns and saw Ps and Ammi standing there with Cc. The girls stands up PS walked near them and stand right in front of Arohi. Who is standing bowing her head down.