31. Begaining of Love

Let's start

After sometime they reached home. Ks saw Hm already sleeping holding her tightly. She somehow managed to come down. Then picked Haseena in her arms and comes in the room Ks makes her lay down on the bed and about to go for change but stopped when she felt a tug she turns and saw Haseena who was looking at her with semi conscious.

Hm : Aap...kaha ja rahe hein...aap plz hume chodke maat jaiye nah

Ks : Hum kahi nahi ja rahe hein hum abhi change kar ke aate hein thik hein?

Hm : Nahi aap hamare sath rahiye...aap humse dur ja rahe hein nah....aap hume pasandh nahi karte."She said sadly her eyes became moist.

Ks sits near Hm while placing her other hand on Hm cheek and says lovingly : Hasii aisa kuch bhi nahi hein hum abhi change kar ke aap ke pass aate hein ok?"And she placed her lips on Hm forehead then gets up to leave.

But Hm didn't left her hand still. Hm pulled Ks hand suddenly resulting Ks on top of Hm. Ks tried to balance herself placing her both hand on either side of the bed. Hm hand on Ks shoulder. Ks looks at Hm eyes she can feel pure love in them.
Hm lifts up her face little and placed her lips on Ks forehead. Ks closed her eyes feeling the moment with soothing smile.

Hm : Krish....hum apse...aap..se..py.."before completing her sentence she drift into deep slumber.

Ks : Hassi humse ka?

Ks looked at her then makes her lay properly then she also laid down on the bed and pulled Hm to her. Haseena sleep on Krish chest peacefully snuggling more into her. Ks kissed on her head then sleeps cuddling with her.

Next morning

Hm wake up with headache she holds her head.

Hm holding her head : Aahhh Hamari sar mein itna dard kyu ho rahi hein?

Hm looks around her she is in her room in her bed but how? As much she can recall they were in the party.

Hm : hum ghar kab aaye hume kuch yaad kyu nahi arahi hein?"She tried to recall but failed.

Hm tried to recall but everything was blank. Ks come in the room and forward a glass in front of Hm. Hm looks up and saw Ks then at the glass.

Ks : Nimbu paani hein pee lijye sar dard kam hojayega apka

Hm looks at Ks in confusion

Ks : woh kal apne galti se sharab pee li thi

Hm nodded her head and takes the glass from her hand.

Hm : Krish hum ghar kab aaye??? Hume kuch yaad nahi arahi hein kuch hua tha kya?

Ks then thought to tease her little

Ks with a serious and shocked expression : Ye kya bol rahi hein aap apko kuch bhi yaad nahi hein Hasii baby?

Hm : Nahi hume kuch yaad nahi arahi hein ( clueless)

Ks : Aise kaise Hasii baby aap plz koshish kijye apko yaad ajeya gi."She said sadly gazing at Hm.

Hm with scared expression : Kyu kal kuch hua tha kya?

Ks come close to her when Hm moved back. Ks then hold Hm hand

Ks with a sad expression : Apko saach mein kuch yaad nahi hein baby kal hamare beech kya hua tha? Aap kaise bhul sakhti hein woh haseen pal."She sounded sad with dramatic expression while Hm is scared and Ks tried not to laugh seeing Hm expression.

Hm with brim eyes : Aap juth bol rahe hain nah hamare beech aisa kuch bhi nahi hua hein nah?

Ks : Nahi baby hum juth kyu bolenge Humne apko rukne ki bahut koshish ki lekin aap nahi maani aur hum behek gye."With that she blushed.

Hm nods her head in no and jerks Ks hand from her then says : Nahi aisa nahi ho sakhta hum aisa kuch bhi nahi kar sakhte!!

Ks : Aare baby main saach bol rahi hu apko pata hein aap toh ye bhi bol rahi thi Krish aap kitne hot ho dashing ho hum bass apke baho mein rahena chahate hein aur...

Hm scared expression : Aur kya Krish....

Ks laughs silently hiding from Hm but Hm noticed it she fumes and throws a pillow at her.

Hm : Accha toh aap mazak kar rahi thi hamare sath!!

Ks started to laugh holding her stomach Hm glares at her.

Ks laughingly said : Chahera dekhiye apna dar pok

Hm : Apko toh hum chodenge nahi.

Hm takes a pillow and started to hit her Ks first tried to save herself then she also takes a pillow joining her. Hm runs behind Ks in the whole room. Ks was laughing and running because of stumbling Ks about to fell down she holds Hm hand for the support but both of them fell down on the bed.
Hm on top of Ks. Krish caught her in his hold balancing her by holding her waist both are lost in each other. A hair strands come on Hm face which was disturbing Ks view. Ks then tucks the hair behind Hm earlobe. Krish felt her heart pounding under her chest looking at her beautiful wife. Haseena felt krish looking at her intensely her eyes piercing her soul captivating her.

Both are lost in each other. Krish hold Haseena's face while gazing at her pink lips and ups little towards her. Haseena closed her eyes in anticipation there are an inch gap between their lips. Krish about to captive Haseena's lip but before that Ks phone ringed which brought them back into the world.
Haseena opened her eyes and immediately get up from krish facing her back to Krish. A red hue appeared on her face because of blushing and embarrassment.

Hm then left to washroom with a blushing face and closed the door. Haseena stands in front of mirror she looks at her face which turned red she recalls their moment blushing hard.

Krish on the bed in half laying position remaining their moment smiling.

____________________

All are settled to have Bf. Haseena didn't even dared to look at Krish she once glanced at Krish who was looking at her with a naughty smile on her face. Haseena felt her cheeks heating up. Krish noticed the crimson hue on Haseena's face.

Ammi looks at Haseena who was not eating anything. Ammi looks at her face.

Ammi : Kya hua Haseena tu kuch kha kyu nahi rahi? aur ye tera chahera itna laal kyu hein?

Haseena widened her eyes hearing Ammi's word she looks at Ammi then at Ks. Krish tried to suppress her laugh.

Ks : Ha ha Hasii baby boliye nah apke gaal itne laal kyu hein."She smirked giving her romantic look.

Hm glares at Ks and said while fumbling : Kuch nahi Ammi...woh..garmi...ha...garmi lag rahi hein hume isliye saydh."Glares at Ks who was laughing silently putting her in this situation )

Ks : Garmi???

Ammi : Pagal hogyi hein kya tujhe garmi lag rahi hein woh bhi iss mahine mein?

Hm : Ha hume lag rahi hein

Ammi : Kuch bhi bolti hein chal jaldi nashta kar tum dono ko nikal na bhi toh padega

Both of them nodded their head.

After bf both Hm and Ks takes blessings from Ammi and she hugged both of them.

Ammi : Tum dono apna khayal rakhna

Both : ji Ammi Aap bhi

Ammi : Aur Haseena tu jada pareshaan maat karna Krish ko

Hm with frowns said : Ammi pareshaan hum inhe nahi ye hume karti hein

Ks : Lekin baby humne kab kiya apko pareshaan ( innocently )

Hm : Dekhiye aap...

Ammi : Bass karo tum dono warna pura din yahi beet jayega bato mein

Ks : Ji Ammi apne sahi kaha...chale ( to Haseena )

Hm nodded her head. Ks sits on the bike wearing helmet when Hm sit behind her placing her hand on Krish waist.
Ks ignited the bike Ammi after biding them goes inside the house.

End of this part here.