.Chapter 1.

"Boss, we captured all of them!" Akutagawa announced to a brunette, rashumon wrapped tightly around Atsushi to refrain him from escaping. Atsushi struggled as he tried to get out of the tight grip. The brunette, who was smirking, turned to face Akutagawa. "Don't kill them. We need to take them back..." Akutagawa and the others nodded in agreement as they were about to leave until Akutagawa saw a glimpse of something light was reflecting to. "Boss, look out!" He shouted as he reached for his boss only to see a ginger behind the brunette, holding him a t gun point. "I was thinking when you were going to show up, Chuuya or should I say, Traitor...." The brunette smirked once more as he glanced behind. Chuuya pressed his fingers on the trigger of the gun, he frowned, "Let go of my subordinates or I'll shoot." Atsushi gave Chuuya a concerning look as he shook his head at Chuuya to signal to run away. Chuuya noticed that and smiled at the weretiger to assure him that nothing bad would happen. Dazai swerved around to face Chuuya as he leaned in. Their faces centimetres apart. "We all know that you won't kill me Chuuya...you can't." Chuuya's frown turned into a smirk, mirroring Dazai's. "It's a double edge sword..."  Chuuya turned the gun to point at his own head. Dazai's eyes widened as he stepped a few steps back. "So...Would you let go my subordinates or would you want to see me die, Mafia boss?" The unmistakable sound of the clicking of the gun trigger made Dazai sigh. "Let them go!" He ordered as he gestured to Akutagawa and the others. Akutagawa obviously repented, "But!" Dazai glared at Akutagawa as no words dared to come out of his mouth as he clicked his tongue in annoyance and let Chuuya's subordinates go reluctantly. As Atsushi gestured for the others to follow me, they went behind Chuuya. Dazai looked back at Chuuya, pointing to the gun. Chuuya's finger went off the trigger as Dazai went forward to whisper in Chuuya's ears. Chuuya hesitated but nodded, putting the gun in Dazai's hands. "Thank you...Now leave." Dazai said emotionlessly, his same monotone voice as Chuuya Rana nod jumped out of the window with the others following behind. With a sigh, Dazai waved his hand to getsture for all of them to leave tot heir base. Akutagawa followed suit with Higuchi slowly trailing behind, their subordinates keeping their guns .