.Chapter 7.

Hearing the creaking of the door which meant that someone was coming in, Dazai smiled delightedly, knowing it was Chuuya. However, his eyes widened when he saw Chuuya, one hand holding a child's hand, the other in his pocket. Looking up, Chuuya tilted his head in confusion before explaining, "I found this kid in an alley way, he was being catche-" BOOM! Chuuya was cut off with the sound of a gunshot echoing in the room. He felt the little hand in his loosen its grip and he heard a thud beside him. He shakily looked at his side to see the boy on the floor, a pool of blood enveloping the boy. He saw the boy's yellow eyes looking at him before it became hazy. Chuuya stifled a gasp as he heard Dazai placing the gun down to the table. The brunette went towards Chuuya and hugged him. "The boy didn't hurt you, did he, Chuuya?" Chuuya gulped down hard before pushing Dazai away from him. "Why did you shoot him? He's an innocent boy!" Sighing softly, Dazai  explained "This boy was a part of an deadly organization. He was tricking you, Chuuya." Chuuya's eyes widened but he slowly narrowed it. The boy couldn't have tricked him. If he was tricking him, the boy wouldn't have had all those wounds and Chuuya could hear it from the boy's voice. He was innocent...

"He couldn't have tricked me..." Chuuya looked up at Dazai who gave him a concerned look. "Even if he hadn't tricked you, he might have been a spy."

"What if he wasn't? You could've recruited him!"

"Why would I recruit a spy who would jeopardize the whole mafia?"

"I'm telling you, he isn't a spy. He definitely wasn't!"

"Come on, Chuuya. Buck up! You've killed many people before."

"I've killed people but not kids...I don't believe in killing them..."

Dazai sighed before a slap resounded in the room. Chuuya gripped his cheek and winced in pain. He looked up at Dazai, shocked.

"Chuuya, this is the mafia. We kill people! You, out of everyone, knows that!" Chuuya breathed out deeply before he looked down.

"Well, maybe I'm not fit for the mafia." Chuuya hissed and with that, he turned before walking out of the room. Dazai raised his hand, wanting to chase after Chuuya but it slowly went back to his side. He muttered under his breath, "Dammit..." Before Oda came rushing into the room before looking at the dead body on the ground. Dazai crouched onto the ground with Oda calling Kouyou. 

In just a few minutes, the pink-haired lady came into the room and when she saw the scene, her eyes softened when she saw Oda comforting Dazai who was on the verge of crying.