.Chapter 16.

Dazai who was crouched Low to the ground with Chuuya standing by his side, muttered under his breath, "Fyodor..." Chuuya who seemed to hear what Dazai said, informed his boss by slowly making his way to Fukuzawa who was hiding behind a toppled table. Chuuya wasn't scared about bullets hitting him anyway. All bullets would just stop in mid air and dropped back down to the ground. When the President of the ADA heard the news from Chuuya, he sighed while he gave a look which Kunikida understood as he took out his gun with actual bullets in it, not rubber ones. When the bullets seized, Dazai dragged Chuuya down to his height. Grunting softly as his head hits Dazai's chest, Chuuya gave the brunette a irritated look which Dazai returned with him rolling his eyes as all in the office heard crashing of glass in the level below them. Taking that as a signal that the gun fires have stopped for now, Fukuzawa warily looked down from the broken window and saw about 10 men holding rifles on the ground level. Yokohama citizens fleeing for their lives but it seems that the attackers weren't paying attention to the citizens but on the ADA. Most were talking to each other while others were reloading bullets. It seems that they took orders from Fyodor and won't do anything unless their told so. Hearing the thumping of footsteps coming from the nearby stairs, Kunikida and Rampo glanced at each other. Chuuya getting in his ready stance. Dazai, with his prodigy brain of his, thinking of a way to at least stall time for his subordinates to arrive to the scene. Dazai had sent a emergency message to his mafia base to alert all of his members, especially Kouyou who would probably handle the grouping and arranging. It was Dazai who invented this new system because h knew this day may come and wanted to be prepared. It was just an alarm, a loud and annoying one though, who would catch anyone's attention. The alarm would be broadcasted in the mafia's base, alerting everyone. Predicting that it would take at least 15 to 20 minutes for the mafia to get to where he was now, he has to stall enough time and wisely too. He glanced around the room in search of anything to help and finds just what he needs. 

The raven-haired rushed into the room only to see the ADA members and Dazai on the ground with bullet wounds. Telling the gun men to wait outside, he walked into the room himself and smirked to himself as he cautiously walked around. Seeing the scene around him made him drop his guard slightly. As he walked around to see everyone dead. "Easier than I thought it would be..." Fyodor sighed as he kicked the corpses gently to turn them around. That's when the body he just kicked glitched and slowly disappeared. That's when he barely dodged a dagger which scratched his face, blood seeping out of the newly fresh wound. He looked up and smiled, "I guess I was naive. I knew you were smarter than to get shot that easily. Tanizaki pulled down his hood after coming out from under the table. Fyodor knew Tanizaki's ability was a nuisance so he was his first target. Dodging Dazai's continuous attacks with the dagger, he rushed right to Tanizaki, ignoring all other distraction. Despite his constant effort, the Tanizaki in front off him glitched and disappeared. Knowing that one was a fake, he glanced around the room but couldn't find who he was looking for. That was when he noticed something different. "Dazai, why use a dagger? Don't you usually use guns?" He asked as he pointed to Dazai's dagger. "Change of habit." Dazai replied with ease as he pounced at Fyodor who tried his best to dodge. He wanted to call out to his gun men but decided not to waste his breath when he saw his gun men ignorantly shooting at Chuuya who he knew couldn't get hurt by mere bullets. As Dazai's dagger grazed Fyodor's left arm, blood trickled down and stained his once white shirt. Looking at the dagger, Dazai hastily backed away before shooting a bullet at Fyodor and the rest of the ADA trying to attack Fyodor. That was when Yasano, who was about to slice Fyodor's arm apart, got touched by Fyodor and her hand got slashed away. However, thanks to her brilliant ability, she backed away without a scratch. Upon seeing what happened, everyone steadily backed away because no one else has Yasano's ability to heal themselves so if they get into any contact with Fyodor's skin, they die instantly. They won't even have the chance for Yasano to heal them. So they had to be wary. The only one who could face Fyodor was just Yasano and Dazai.