.Chapter 17.

Signing the contract,  Dazai and Fukuzawa once again shared a welcoming hand shake and claps were heard...

Now,  Port mafia and ADA works together to keep Yokohama safe from dangers lurking everywhere and Dazai has willingly allowed the ADA members to enter the port mafia base whenever they like. However, to keep intruders out, anyone whow wants to enter the base must do a recognition scan to see if their real or not. Tanizaki helped a lot with this. He made different illusions of people to test the scanner and Tanizaki found out that Dazai wasn't a bad guy and waa pretty fun. He was willing to help Dazai whenever needed. For Lola, she's gotten close with all tje ADA members and gotten a little too attached to Dazai and Chuuya but all is well with her. Port mafia took good care of her and Kouyou ensured that.

Now,  for Oda...

He's woken up! Sadly,  he's woken up with Dazai complaning to him about how long he slept even though it was just a few days.
You should have seen the face Dazai gave Oda when Oda told him that Fyodor had a trick up his sleeve and injured him. Thankfully he escaped when he could. He avoided the rooms but got injured. Dazai showed his demon persinality.  You could see Dazai with Chuuya behind him,  breaking walls to get to Ango. Ango was massaging his temples when he thought about fixing the wall again after Chuuya broke it a few years ago.
"I want him dead! "Was what Dazai said with Ango reasoning with him. Oda was happy that Chuuya was in good terms with Dazai again.
Ango has been keeping in touch with Dazai and Oda and all is well with that awesome trio.

Chuuya and Dazai are once again in a relationship and it's going well. Chuuya helps the port mafia more often now when he could. Kouyou being the most delighted will always requeat for Chuuya to join in missions.

Tha ADA and the port mafia are now working together to find the rest of Fyodor's subirdinates and eliminating them.

Even better, Kunikida has became quite close to Dazai. Despite the teasing and pranking,  he learnt to except it and their doing good.

Who would've known that port mafia and ADA weren't always enemies...