.Chapter 6.

As the ADA members stepped foot into the mafia's base, some had their hearts pounding on their ribcage, while some, like Chuuya, were calm. To most, the number of guards guarding the entrance were enough to deter anyone. To add it to the list, all were holding guns. One shoot and you're probably dead. That was only the outside. If you actually had the chance to get into the building without multiple bullet wounds and almost dropping dead, you will rather suicide because there are more guards inside, with guns and some with rifles. That was the mafia's security to prevent anyone from getting in and if they somehow did enter, the ability users will be put to use. When Mori was still the boss, he couldn't care less for his guards and would risk sending them all to the battlefield and getting them all killed. However, Dazai was different, he was smart. He placed his guards from small to big. If somehow, their enemy doesn't get shot down, the bigger groups will join the smaller groups and take the enemies out. He placed all of his ability users and important people on higher levels to protect them in a way. He didn't send out all his guards. He sends out a mix of ability users and guards. Unlike Mori, he cared about how many men died and took note of it. With his prodigy brain, he could remember the number of guards like the back of his hand.  That was one of the main reasons why there were lesser deaths in the port mafia. Despite having many guards, Dazai still made an effort to recruit more people to join the mafia. Some were very young, such as 17 or 18 years old.

— - — - — - —

Fukuzawa, leading all the ADA members, was unfazed with all the stares and rifles pointing at him. He was guided by a man named Oda Sakunosuke who was guiding everyone to the meeting room. Chuuya didn't fail to notice the look that Oda gave him. It wasn't an angry one, it was a concerned one. Chuuya decided to ignore it though, glancing away when he saw the red head look at him. Oda obviously looked upset but he acted accordingly, not communicating unnecessarily. When all reached the big wooden doors Chuuya knew so well. However, Chuuya acted like he didn't even come to the mafia base before. He hasn't told any of the ADA members that he was from the mafia yet. So, he was praying hard that Dazai didn't use his stupid big mouth and tell them. Chuuya was willing himself to receive all the looks and gasps when the rest found out but he still couldn't help but feel anxious.He may lose his job and the worst scenario was that he has to join the mafia again. Upon thinking about that, Chuuya sighed as he heard Oda pushing open the doors.

Willing himself once again, he walked in with the ADA to see all the executives in there already. All eyes turned to face the ADA but at the end, it all rested on Chuuya. Chuuya ignored and just glanced in front, not bothering to glare at any of them. He gulped down hard when the brunette sitting in the chair swerved around to face the crowd. He had that serious smile. It was obvious that the aura around him made everyone in the room uneasy. It was visible by the glancing eyes, fidgeting of hands and sighing in the room. The only unaffected ones were the executives, Chuuya and Fukuzawa. They probably all used to it. Fukuzawa was an exception but hardly anything scared him. Introductions were made and the two organisations were starting the meeting already. ADA was thinking of getting whatever is needed to discuss over and done with. They all wanted to leave as soon as possible. 

All of their trains of thoughts were destroyed when they saw the brunette open his mouth to speak. Everyone sat up straight under the mafia boss's gaze. "So, I think all of us here in this room know why we're having this meeting. Any conditions from your side?" Dazai's eyes glanced around the whole room, his head being supported by his hand. Noticing everyone's nervousness, he smiled and continued. "Fukuzawa-san...any conditions?" The silver-haired male opened his initially closed eyes as he stared right through the caramel eyes of Dazai's. "Why don't you tell us your conditions instead then I'll answer accordingly." His tone, confident. Dazai's smile faded as he sat up straight. Looking at that face, Chuuya knew Dazai wasn't happy with that answer. He sighed in relief when the brunette's smile reappeared on his face and he replied calmly, "Well, number 1, I am able to use your members when needed." He eyed the ginger sitting opposite him who hastily glanced away and continued, "Secondly, you will not interrupt any of our missions and lastly, we share information!" He gave Fukuzawa an arrogant look as he waited for the opposite's reply. "I agree with all of them..." Dazai's smile became bigger as he was about to give a thank you but he stopped and his smile turned into a frown. "...but, for the first condition, it's up to my members to decide." He glanced at his ADA members and smiled right back at Dazai. Frowning, Dazai nodded his head reluctantly, "You may..." Fukuzawa muttered a thanks while turning his attention to his members who were vigorously discussing the options. He sighed and went forward to their huddle. He excused himself and his members and left the meeting room. When all left, Dazai slammed his head to the table. "Odasaku, I told you they won't agree with the first option!" His voice was whiny as Oda went forward to pat Dazai on the back gently. Kouyou and the other executives massaged their temples. Dazai always had the habit of changing attitudes all the time. From a scary mafia boss to a complaining child. That showed how good of an actor he was.

On the ADA'S side, Naomi was hugging her brother as a way to comfort him. "Maybe we should leave when we can. Forget the meeting." Tanizaki sighed. Atsushi shook his head and disagreed with Tanizaki's suggestion. "We need to choose...I have a feeling that we have to agree with that option or all of our heads will be rolling on the floor the next second if we disagree." Atsushi paused before continuing, "Why don't we just agree. How bad could it be working for the mafia for a while? Right?..." He was met with angry faces from the rest of ADA members. "Atsushi-kun, are you crazy? Remember, their the port mafia!" Tanizaki shook Atsushi back and forth multiple times before Kunikida spoke up, "No...I think Atsushi is right. We should just agree. We can get information about the mafia as well." He adjusted his glasses before glancing at Fukuzawa. The silver-haired nodded, "Kunikida is right. However, don't let your guard down." Everyone hesitated before agreeing. 

Hearing someone holding the door knob, Dazai shot up with Oda giving a shocked look. He saw the ADA members open the door and he nodded at them. "How can he hear that?" Oda mumbled under his breath before standing right behind his boss once again. "So, what's your choice?" The ADA members glanced at each other and hesitantly replied, "We agree with all of your options." Before Dazai could say anything, Fukuzawa continued, "However, if any of my members feel endangered, they will defend themselves." Dazai gave a wide grin, "Of course, we'll ensure their safety." When he said his goodbyes to the ADA, his grin turned into a smirk. Oda, upon noticing that, hit Dazai on the back of his head before saying, "Don't think anything weird, Boss." Dazai rubbed his head painfully before pouting, "I'm not thinking anything weird!" Oda sighed before both went back to Dazai's office.