.Chapter 14.

As the duo and Lola trailing behind reached the scene, Dazai was the first to rush forward. "How many injuries?" Chuuya asked as Atsushi replied, his voice shaking, "4. 3 serious deep cuts and one scrap." Chuuya breathed out slowly. "We need to get back to base..."Hirotsu suggested as he ordered Tachihara and Higuchi to support the injured Oda on the floor, he was currently unconscious. That's when Tanizaki spoke up, "Why don't you bring him to ADA, Yasano can heal him. Can they, Chuuya?" Tanizaki glanced at Chuuya. Dazai did the same with pleading eyes. "Fine but someone has to keep Kunikida from going hysterical." Atsushi and Tanizaki laughed slightly before nodding. As Tachihara and Higuchi supported Oda, Atsushi and Tanizaki following behind just in case. Dazai, who currently was a adjusting his coat, waited for everyone to go ahead before thanking Chuuya personally. Shrugging, Chuuya just smiled and went ahead. Feeling someone pull on his coat, Dazai glanced down to see Lola pulling his coat with her injured hand. "Don't do that, your wound may worsen..." the brunette sighed as he held the girl's other hand and walked with her to follow the rest. 

It wasn't that he hated kids, Dazai just thought they were a nuisance. However, his views changed slightly when Oda forced him to go and meet the orphans he has been taking care off. He already took care of kids before and it was hellish to Dazai. He has taken care of 3 kids, Yemeno and the two Akutagawa siblings. Oda did help but somehow, those three kids didn't leave Dazai's side so Oda couldn't really do anything. Now, there's another kid added to the list, who seems attached to him as well. However, it seems that Lola is attached to Chuuya as well. Dazai doesn't know how but he's just thinking of shoving the work to Chuuya since he's better at kids. Dazai's teaching methods weren't suited for children, he knew it himself. It was all violent and harsh words so the children who grew up attached to him had some sort of problems. Like how Ryuunosuke wants to show that he's strong enough to Dazai. Gin, not so much, she was a quiet kid anyways and only showed her soft side to Dazai. Hume no was a big disaster, he was allowed to wander the port mafia base with Dazai along but he grew up, he had to b locked up and only Dazai could visit him. Dazai couldn't always take care of Yemeno when he wants to walk around. Mori was concerned that Yemeno would randomly hurt people and enable his ability. Only Dazai won't be affected but despite that, he maintained his distance. Like we all know, Dazai doesn't like pain so he didn't like going near Yumeno and his creepy doll anymore. 

"Hey, Chuuya, can Yasano heal Lola as well?" The ginger glanced over his shoulder and nodded. Dazai sighed. Chuuya was now busy, decreasing Oda's weight with gravity is that it was easier to carry him and they could make it to the office faster. They will take the car but Chuuya suggested lifting the car altogether but Higuchi declined the offer herself because she had motion sickness when in the air. So, it was now only Dazai and Lola. Lola did try to break the silence but didn't know what to ask. However, she observed something. "Dazai-san, do you have a relationship with Chuuya-san?" Dazai glanced down and answered with the best answer he could think of to avoid the question, "It's very complicated. I'll tell you another time." Lola just nodded delightedly with the answer and Dazai silently sighed in relief knowing that it worked. "Anyways, do you have an ability?" Dazai continued, thinking of using Lola to the best he can. "It's a very embarrassing ability..." Dazai gestured for her to continue. "I can make anyone fall in love with me for half an hour and can disable the ability whenever I want." Dazai nodded, he hasn't heard of any ability like this before. "Then why didn't you use it on Chuuya when he was tying you up?"  Lola's face heated up a bit. "That's because I can only enable my ability if I consume at least one drop of blood of that certain person." Dazai hummed in response and internally thanked the god that it won't work on him. "What's  your ability?" Lola asked curiously. Dazai coughed a few times before answering, "I can nullify any ability." It's simple but had a difficult meaning behind it. Lola stared in awe. "You mean my ability won't work on you?" Dazai nodded.

The green-haired girl just kept asking question, with the brunette patiently answering all of them, Dazai realised that everyone was walking instead of taking the car since the ADA office was near to the location they were at. From that walk, Dazai found out about Lola's ability, Evil love and found out that her parents got killed in a fire and Fyodor took them in. Fyodor's plan is to destroy parts of Yokohama to lure out the mafia and ADA and kill them in the same time. 

Everyone reached the ADA and before Kunikida started shouting, Atsushi and Tanizaki did their best to drag him out and reason with him. Yasano got to work immediately and when she saw Dazai staring right at her, she lifted a brow before her eyes widened but she got pulled away by Chuuya. Lola's hand was healed after a few minutes but Oda would take a longer time so everyone had to wait in the ADA office. Everyone who was in the ADA office we're all tensed. The mafia boss was in their office right now, who knows when he might shoot off their heads. However, Chuuya seemed to be talking well with the mafia boss. However, despite that, Dazai didn't drop his act. Chuuya knew that but he kept up and ignored the menacing aura coming out of Dazai.

Now they just had to wait and hope that Oda would be okay.