𝐈. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡

❤ || 𝙐𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 || ❤

CHAPTER ONE; Young And Beautiful

𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚. Sophie thought. "Sophie?" Annora asked.

"Yes, mother."

"You must learn Sophie to respond when talked to." Her mother lectured her.

Sophie rolled her eyes "Sure mother, when I'm a princess I will have to worry." she said sarcastically.

Annora grabbed Sophie's elbow and tug it towards her. "I'm being serious Sophie! This is a lot of pressure and if you don't become a good princess the world will fail my dear." She worried.

Sophie pushed herself away accidentally knocking something over, and getting her dress dirty.

"Sophie Aalis Vitomir! You must be more careful with your things, this gown is super important!" Her mother shouted.

Sophie's gown was white with some lace trimming. She had a long beautiful veil, you can tell today was her day of wed. Just based on the entire outfit itself.

"Listen Soph, your sisters are in the other travelers behind us. I know it's your day of wed. But please try to set a good example." Annora begged. She reached for Sophie's hands.

Sophie reached for Annora's too. "Mother, I'll try to be a better example when I'm to be wed."

Sophie looked out the window, she wondered. "Why do I have to get wedded? Is it just for my family?"

Not too long after they made it to DragonStone.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗿'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗿, they walked towards the entrance. Meeting with Daemon and Rhaenyra half way. "The Vitomir's." Rhaenyra said. "Princess Rhaenyra." Annora bowed.

"Thank you so much for coming." Rhaenyra commented.

"Of course, thank you so much for this opportunity. I'm happy for our houses to finally be joined by blood." Annora thanked.