𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝑀𝓎 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 (𝒮𝑀𝒰𝒯)

❤ || 𝒰𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓎 || ❤

[Season Two, Episode Three, Part Two; The Burning Mill]

{CHAPTER THIRTEEN: My Princess}

(THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE HEAVY SMUT SO IF YOU AREN'T INTO IT PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!)

--------❤--------

This was all Francesca had wanted for what felt like days... Her desire for Marilla was terrible. All she wanted was to feel Marilla, to feel all of her.

Francesca was still on top of Marilla, her hands on her face, kissing her deeply. "Rip off my dress," Francesca muttered.

"What, my Princess?" Marilla asked, pulling away from the kiss. Francesca placed her finger on Marilla's mouth. "Francesca, not my Princess."

Marilla grabs Francesca's finger and moves it off her mouth. "You said you wanted me to rip your dress, Francesca?"

Francesca nodded, seductively grinning down at her. "Are you sure you're not going to-" "Just shut up and rip it?" Francesca interrupted eagerly. Marilla immediately ripped off the dress.

As the dress fell to Franesca's stomach, it revealed her nipples. Marilla's mouth dropped, and her eyes widened. Francesca seductively grinned, loving Marilla's reaction. She grabbed Marilla's hand and placed it on her breast.

Marilla's eyes widened even more as Francesca moved her hand. "Nice, right?" Francesca asked. Marilla nodded, her face still the same. Francesca let out a cackle, loving how Marilla didn't know what to do.

Francesca placed Marilla's hand on the bed and got off. She stepped entirely out of the dress. "Your turn, my love," Francesca said, offering her hand. Marilla admired her body in awe of how gorgeous Francesca was.

Marilla snapped back into reality and took Francesca's hand. Marilla started taking off her daywear, and Francesca helped by removing her top. Francesca's mind flooded with thoughts about what she wanted to do to Marilla.

Francesca stepped closer to Marilla, their chests almost touching. Francesca eyed her up and down. "Get on the bed," She ordered, looking up at Marilla.

Marilla nodded and got on the bed. Francesca got on her knees and spread Marilla's legs open, revealing her clit. "God, you look beautiful," Francesca grinned, looking down, then up at Marilla's eyes. 

"Thank you, my... I mean Francesca." Marilla flustered. Francesca let out a light chuckle and then looked back down at her clit. Francesca started kissing her upper thighs towards her folds. "You know, you always take care of me... The least I could do was take care of you." Francesca said in between kisses.

Marilla softly shuttered as Francesca was getting closer to her entrance. Francesca looked up at her with a seductive grin. She slowly slipped her finger in Marilla's entrance. Marilla gasped, arching her back.

"Gods, you're so wet." Francesca seductively chuckled, thrusting her finger into Marilla. Marilla gripped the bedsheets tightly, struggling to hold her balance, feeling this new feeling of pleasure she never had felt before.

"Oh fuck," Marilla moaned, arching her back even more. Francesca started moving her fingers faster, finding her G-spot. Marilla's breath hitched as she felt Francesca get her over the edge. "Shall I stop?" Francesca teased. "No, please," Marilla begged.

Francesca let out a seductive laugh as Marilla begged. "Cum for me, Mari." Francesca seductively said, placing her hand on Marilla's nipple. And that's what threw Marilla over the edge. She moaned loudly as she came, leaning her head back. 

Once Marilla had finished cumming, Francesca pulled out her finger and licked it. "Gods, you taste amazing." She grinned seductively, looking at Marilla with a sense of pride. Marilla looked down at Francesca and cupped her cheek, leaning down to kiss her.

"My Princess, you did so well." Marilla complimented. "Now it's your turn." She patted the bed. Francesca's eyes widened as Marilla patted the bed. She got up and sat down. Marilla got up and pushed Francesca down. Pinning Francesca beneath her.

She cupped Francesca's cheeks and kissed her passionately. "I've wanted to do this for so long," Marilla mumbled between kisses. She scooped Francesca's legs on her shoulder, kissing her thighs.

Marilla brought Francesca's pussy close to her face and entered her tongue in Francesca. "Fuck." She gasped elegantly as Marilla's tongue was flicking in her. One of Marilla's hands holding her close to her face and the other one support for Francesca.

Francesca moaned as she could feel Marilla get to her sensitive spots. "Oh, oh god!" She exhales, her body shaking with pleasure. Francesca grabbed Marilla's brown hair and tugged it as she could feel herself getting closer to cumming.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Francesca begged. Marilla started swirling her tongue even faster, practically tasting Francesca. "Oh!" She moaned as she released. As Marilla moved her tongue out of Francesca, she looked at her with pride and kissed her. Francesca passionately kissed her back.

Marilla placed Francesca back on the bed and straddled her, kissing her more passionately. As the two were going at it, suddenly, a shout from outside the door, "Ten till departure!" A Kingsguard yelled.

Marilla immediately pulled away and covered Francesca's mouth. "Thank you, ten!" She shouted. As soon as the footsteps departed, Marilla leaned down and removed her hand from Francesca's mouth. "Gods, I feel so naughty," Marilla said.

Francesca cupped her cheek. "Well, don't. You just gave the Princess the best pleasure of her life after all." Marilla's cheeks turned bright red as Francesca said that. She passionately kissed her once again.

The two laid together till there were five till. Embracing each other, enjoying each other's company.

--------❤--------

𝐀/𝐍

Hello, my lovely readers! Thank you so much for reading this chapter of Unholy! Honestly, I'm not going to lie. Writing this was so much fucking fun. Now, sorry if the smut was nasty, y'all are used to my writing by now, but still. Now I love y'all, and see you next chapter!

Love Moon