𝐗. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼𝓉 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈

❤ || 𝒰𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓎 || ❤

[Season Two, Episode One, Part Two; A Son For A Son]

{CHAPTER TEN: The Room Where It Happens.}

When I arrived at that place I didn't know it would lead me to where I am now.

The night was cold and dark only the stars leading the way. Jacquette and Daemon had arrived in Kings Landing to kill Aemond. Jacquette happy to finally kill off the motherf*cker that killed her first soulmate.

Jacquette had road on Daemon's dragon with him. "Put your cover on." Daemon whispered, pointing to her hoodie on her cloak. 

Jacquette nodded and put the hoodie on her head, covering her hair. Daemon landed Caraxes, he offered his hand to help Jay get off.

"Wait Daemon." Jacquette says, Daemon turns to look at her. "I'm going in. I'm going to kill him." Daemon nodded.

The two walked to the gate, Daemon whistled, getting a kings guard's attention. "A tribute." He said, holding a thing of gold. The kings guard set walked towards Daemon and her.  "Commander?" The kingsguard questioned.

"Never gone for long." Daemon whispered, looking around. "I'm told you bear a mislike for the Hightowers."

"Fuck the Hightowers." The kingsguard says, opening up the gate.

The kingsguard escorted around Jacquette and Daemon, shouting things like "Keep walking!" Making them not look suspicious. Jacquette and Daemon walked to a man who was one of the castle employees.

"The White Worm says that you're one of Aegon's ratcatchers. You must be busy. That castle positively crawls with them now." Daemon says quietly. "I heard The White Worm were dead." The man said.

"Her ghosts told me you were a betting man. Fighting pits?" Daemon asks. 

"Dogs, and bones." The man says eating. "How deep are your debts?" Daemon asks, dangling a thing of gold in the mans face. 

As soon as the man goes to grab it, Daemon pulls it away and sits down next to him. "I was also given to understand that you possess a unique knowledge of the Red Keep." Daemon adds.

"Maegor's tunnels. Great big rat's nest, it is. I know them better than the shape of my own cock." The man says, cockily.

Daemon looks at the kingsguard and Jacquette. "This is my niece, and my friend. Tonight, he's going to be your friend. You're to find and slay the Prince Aemond Targaryen."