𝐗𝐕. 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃𝓈

❤ || 𝒰𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓎 || ❤

[Season Two, Episode Four; The Red Dragon and the Gold]

{CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Meet the Targaryens}

--------❤--------

Jay and Luke were at Driftmark, in their bedroom. The waves crashing against Driftmark, and the sun shining. He was holding her in their bed that they shared. Jay loved moments like these where they didn't have to worry and they could just take comfort in each other's presence.

She was so happy that they had a good life. "Jay," Luke whispered in her ear. "What?" Jay slightly chuckled, turning to face him. He moved a stray strand of brown hair behind her ear. "You're always so beautiful. How?" He smiled.

Jay let out a grin at how cute he was being, "What do you mean how?" She asked chuckling. "Well you're always gorgeous no matter what you're wearing or how you're feeling. I just always want to kiss you." Luke compliment. 

She let out a chuckle, "What it's true!" He smiled. She cupped his cheek and kissed him. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" She said in between kissing.

"Trust me, love. I'm the one whose lucky." He smiled against her lips. 

But it was all a dream, Jacquette wasn't in driftmark, Luke was dead, and had red hair.

Suddenly Jacquette was awaken by Anatole, the man who slept over last night. He tugged her body towards him, spooning her. "Good morning, my Princess." He groggily whispered.

Jacquette closed her eyes again, pretending to be asleep so she didn't have to talk to him. She was suddenly regretting sleeping with him and honestly wanted him out. He poked her, "Princess?"

Jacquette let out a quiet sigh and turned to face him. "Hello, M'Lord." She fake grinned. He was laying there, naked, his brown hair flowy. He moved a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "Call me, Anatole."

She nodded. "How are you, my Princess?" He asked. "I'm tired." Jacquette yawned. He grinned at her yawn, "You know you are beautiful, right?" Jacquette awkwardly laughed. She wanted to be able to accept him but she didn't know how she was feeling.

Jacquette wanted to allow herself to feel this good, but she felt as if she didn't deserve it. "Anatole... Darling..." Jacquette said cupping his cheek. "Yes, my Princess?" He said, grabbing her hand and kissing it.

Butterflies shot Jacquette's stomach as he did that. "How about... How about you leave? I don't want someone to walk in on us." She grinned. "You ashamed of me?" He asked chuckling. Jacquette was confused by that. She immediately sat up straight, "No I'm not ashamed. But this is the first time I've... I've..."