𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝒜𝓉 𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉

❤ || 𝒰𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓎 || ❤

[Season Two, Episode Three, Part One; The Burning Mill]

{CHAPTER TWELVE: At Last}

--------❤--------

"Oh Sophie, my gorgeous girl. I'm so happy you're mine," Jace said, mesmerized by Sophie, cupping her cheek. The two had just woken up right before sunrise. Jace and Sophie didn't have much time like this anymore, especially since the war had started.

Jace grabbed a strand of Sophie's hair and started to twist it into curls. "You're so beautiful."

Sophie blushed and grabbed his hand, holding it. "You're so clingy in the mornings." She teased. He moved closer to her and kissed her. Sophie melted into the kiss, moving her hands around Jace's neck.

As Jace pulled away, he was flustered. " Every time I kiss you, it's like the first time," he muttered.

"Jace, I love you." Sophie grinned, looking into his eyes. 

The two had become so close and so connected. Only wanting to be with each other throughout the whole day. "Sophie?" Jace said.

"Yes, my love?" Sophie answered. Well, would you go watch the sunrise with me?" he asked. Sophie formed a smile on her face. "I'd love to, too." She lightly chuckled. Should we go now?"

Jace nuzzled his head under her chin. "Five more minutes." He clung to her tightly. Sophie played with his dark curls. "Okay," She softly said.

Sophie hadn't felt this happy in a long time. Jace and her never really had much time to connect anymore. The war was keeping Jace busy, pregnancy was keeping Sophie busy. It was only the mornings when these two could really let loose with each other.

Five minutes had passed, and Sophie ruffled Jace's hair. "Come on, get up," she ordered. "Noooooooo," he whined, clinging to her even harder, his grip around Sophie's body getting tighter.

"Jace, the sun is rising." Sophie lied. Jace peeked his head up, "Oh crap." His grip on her loosing as he got out of the bed and offered Sophie his hand.

Sophie took his hand and the two walked out to their balcony. The waves of the ocean crashed against Dragonstone. Jace stood behind Sophie, his hands on her stomach, feeling the tiny little baby bump. 

As the sun started to rise, Sophie's worries faded away. It was just her and Jace like it was supposed to be.

--------❤--------

As the day went on, Rhaenyra wished to go bury Erryk and Arryk. Sophie came along for emotional support that she could possibly provide for Jace in case he needed her. They put the two twins next to each other in the ground.