𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝒲𝑒𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

❤ || 𝒰𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓎 || ❤

[Season Two, Episode Three, Part Three; The Burning Mill]

{CHAPTER FOURTEEN: The Blue Wedding}

--------❤--------

Francesca and Marilla were getting back, ready to go out into the world. Marilla helped Francesca find something to wear, and Francesca helped Marilla put on her armor. Once they went outside, they could see the knights surrounding and preparing for war.

In a corner out of Francesca's eyes, she could see Ser Criston getting his horse prepared for battle. Francesca turned Marilla away, her back to the crowd. She grinned, taking in her appearance. She cupped her cheek.

Marilla's eyes widened as Francesca did it in broad daylight. "My Princess." She worried, placing her hand on top of Francesca's. Francesca lowered her hand back to her side and took a deep breath.

Suddenly feeling a rush of feelings. She felt worried as if this could be the last time she ever saw Marilla, or she felt scared that she would die in battle. "I'm sorry, Dame Marilla." She lightly grinned. "Thank you for keeping us safe." 

Marilla nodded and lowered her helmet. "Till later, my Princess." "Till later." Francesca grinned. Marilla bowed, then walked off to her horse. Francesca slowly followed, watching Marilla get all ready. 

"Excuse me, Princess?" Alicent tapped her shoulder. Francesca's face dropped, and she turned around. It turns out it was Alicent with a blonde-haired man next to her. "This is my brother, Ser Gwayne Hightower." Alicent introduced.

Francesca grinned at the man, feeling as if she remembered something about him. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Princess Francesca, how I've heard so much about you. My dear sister tells me you're married to Prince Aemond?" He asked.

"Yes, my dear husband." Francesca lightly grinned. Francesca felt such hatred for him that she didn't even know how she could've fallen for him in the first place. "Would you happen to know where he would be?" Ser Gwayne asked.

"I think he is out on Vhagar again. You know my dear husband loves his dragons." Francesca lied, not knowing where the fuck Aemond was. "He does. Well, my dear Princess, what a gift it was to see you." Ser Gwayne smiled. Francesca remembered a tradition her mother had talked about.

She pulled out a handkerchief she had and gave it to him, "Take this as a token of my gratitude for your service." She smiled. Gwayne kissed her hand before walking off. Alicent took a step closer to Francesca as they both watched their lovers ride out.