𝐈𝐗: 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝑜

❤ || 𝒰𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓎 || ❤

[Season Two, Episode One, Part One; A Son For A Son]

{CHAPTER NINE: Halo}

If you had told me that this war would take everyone I love away from me I wouldn't have believed you. I would have told you that we would make it out on top. But however I didn't expect myself to be wrong.

"Sophie, we need you. Alina is acting up once again." A maiden said to Sophie. She turned to look at the maiden. "Okay, thank you." Sophie thanked then dismissed the maiden.

Once the maiden left the room Sophie got changed into her armor. Since Lucerys had died Sophie had stepped up at DragonStone. She started helping out with the dragons, Rhaenyra's council and started becoming the master of coin.

However Sophie couldn't overwork herself since she is with child. But she would help in anyway she could. Rhaenyra had token off, angry, upset, and grieving. Sophie tried to help with Joffrey and the other children but they didn't respond to her well. So Sophie hired Rosalie who was known for being great with children.

Sophie had went to the Dragon's cave. "What's going on?" She asked Rhaenys who just taken Alina for a ride. "Alina started panicking the second we got out of range." Rhaenys informed, taking off her gloves.

Alina had been very skittish since the incident with Luke & Arrax. A dragon that couldn't function properly would get in the way. The last thing Sophie wanted was Daemon to kill her dragon.

"Should we send her out by herself?" Sophie asked, walking towards Rhaenys. "No, she fusses anytime we send her out." Rhaenys sighed, hanging up her gloves. 

Sophie sighed, "The last thing I need is Daemon trying to kill her." 

"I doubt that Daemon cares about your dragon enough to kill her. She isn't even big." Rhaenys told her. "But there is no good in her staying inside all day."

Sophie nodded, biting her lip in frustration. "I wish I knew how to fix this." Sophie sighed. "They are dragons, Sophie. They will fix their own problems." Rhaenys added.

Lucerys death affected Jacquette heavily. She wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, and even started refusing to leave her chamber. It was Jacquette losing her personality and happiness. Only becoming focused on one thing, revenge.