𝐈𝐕. 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙩 (𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏)

❤ || 𝙐𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 || ❤

[Season One Episode 8 P2; Lord Of The Tides]

[CHAPTER FOUR; West Coast]

(This chapter will include smut if you don't like it I suggest you skip to the next one.)

𝙎𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙩. But Francesca stayed behind, following Aemond into his room. 

Aemond looked suprise "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with the others-"

Francesca pulled him in for a kiss. He grabbed her ass and closed the door. 

He pushed her up against the wall, kissing her neck.

"You were great tonight." She said. 

He pushed his member up against her gown. Feeling its sensual throb.

He pulled his head away for a second questioning if this was right. "Are we allowed to do this? Your sister is Jacaerys Velaryon's wife."

"Shut it." She said out of breath. Francesca tugged his shirt towards, and grazed her lips over his. She nipped at it then slowly indulged into his soft, plump lips.

Francesca slipped her gown off, putting herself towards Aemond. She pulled off his shirt while he was taking off her underwear.

She kept thrusting into him, feeling his soft lips. 

He pulls her in with passion. Grabbing her corset and untying it. 

She pushed down his trousers and lowered herself towards his throbbing member. She wrapped her tongue around his tip. 

Aemond lets out a small grunt. "Mmh-"

She bobbed her head up and down, coating her saliva all over his dick. Creating a mess of it.

"Oh my god-" Aemond moaned as she went faster, playing new tricks on his dick.

Aemond ended up cumming in her mouth, after adding hand play. She swallowed his seed.

He grabbed her head that was below his knees and brought it up to his lips. Swishing saliva from mouth to mouth.

Aemond picked her up, brought her to the bed, and set her down.

Pulling her legs towards him, opening up her clit. He got on his knees and kissed it. Rubbing his tongue all over it. 

He got off his knees and spit in his hand. He rubbed it on his finger's then touched her vagina.

Slowly entering his member, Francesca let a moan out.

He pulled her legs towards him, entering into her. 

"Aemond, please-. Fuck me." She begged looking in his eyes. 

He thrusted into her. Hitting her G-spot. 

"I-" she moaned grabbing the bedsheets. 

He reached to kiss her and said "Let me take care of you darling." He grabbed her waist, pulling her back and forth on the bed.

He starts going faster. "Fuck, I'm going to cum." He moaned.

She thrust her hips forwards, putting him deep inside her.

"I want you deep in me." She begged.

He thrust in more than her.

She felt his member deep in her. Like REALLY deep.

"AEMOND!" Francesca screamed.

Her cum satisfied him so much that he ended up cumming as well.

"OOH-" He moaned. 

He took his member out, it was covered in cum. 

She laid there waiting to see what he would do next. 

He reached down and gave her back her clothes. "Put these back on and I'll walk you to a servant who can find you a room to stay in. Until then tomorrow we shall discuss everything." He stated.

"Oh okay." Francesca leaned up. She got out of bed, reached for her clothes, and put them on.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. 

"Aemond, why must I leave? Why can't I stay here?" She asked.

He put his fingers on a chair. "Well, until I decide if I want a wife or not. You must stay in a different room, to make it look like we didn't fuck." He declared.

"Okay." She left the room, him following behind her.

"Servant!" Aemond shouted to some girl in the hall. "Take my mother's guest to a room for the night." He commanded.

"Yes, my Prince." She bowed. "Follow me miss."

𝐀/𝐍

Hey everyone! I bet you didn't see that coming, I kept trying to leave hints of it in the last chapter, well again thank you so much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed it! See you next time!!

Love moon♡