What Do You Do With A Drunken Dice?

(Author's Note: Don't mind me, just a weird writer dropping off a silly fanfic. If you couldn't tell by the title, Queen Dice gets drunk)

(***TW Dice does get drunk, but nothing really happens other than her being confused and Dev being a worried wife***)

After a long days work at the Casino, Devil and Dice collectively decided to celebrate the fact that they'd survived the week by drinking a bit. It started as a one time thing and quickly turned to a weekly ritual. Nothing but a few drinks of bourbon, nothing to get them too drunk.
The Devil herself couldn't get too drunk, and Dice was very careful to stay mostly sober. Though they still gathered their favorite booze- the Devil bringing along her favorite demon-only bourbon and Dice bringing her brandy. Though, as fate would have it, The Devil forgot her glass.

"Just use one of your glasses in here- or I'm sure Henchwoman would bring you your glass." Queen Dice tried to reason with her.

"No, you don't understand, Dice." The Devil sat her bottle bourbon next to the bottle of brandy Dice had brought in. "I need my glass. And I'm sure Henchwoman will try her best, but I'm doubtful she'll bring the right one. I'll just go get it." The Devil opened the door and walked out.
Queen Dice rolled her eyes to the ceiling, a smile still on her sharp face as she heedlessly picked up a bottle, opened it and poured it into her own glass.

The Devil grumbled as she searched endlessly for her glass, cursing that useless Tipsy Troop for losing her glass. She ducked under the bar and searched, only finding other booze and beer of the like.

"Boss!"

Henchwoman's voice made her jump and bang her head on the bar.

"OUCH!" She stood up straight, rubbing the back of her head. "What do you want, Henchwoman?"

"I was uh- Just dropping off something at your office and... Queen Dice... Duh- There's somethin' wrong with her!"

"Wrong?" The Devil cocked her head to one side. "Wrong... How?"

"Uh... Ah Jeez... You might just wanna go see for yourself."

The Devil rolled her eyes but followed Henchwoman anyways, to her office where she had left Dice.

It was quite a scene, the die-lady sprawled across the lounge in Devil's office; one of her heels off and on the ground, her jacket on the Devil's chair, her tie loosened and her shirt halfway unbuttoned. She held an empty glass of what was supposedly brandy in her hand, giggling to herself as she rang her finger around the rim of the glass.

"Dice?" The Devil hurried over to her, kneeling down beside her. "What's wrong?" Queen Dice turned her head towards the demon, at first confused as if she didn't recognize her. Before a sleazy smile came across her face.

"Luciiiii!" Dice giggled, attempting to roll over and give The Devil a hug, though she nearly fell off the couch if Dev hadn't pushed her back on.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Whatsssswrong with youuuu?" Dice giggled again, booping Devil's nose. "Boop!"

"Other than missing my glass, nothing." The Devil rolled her eyes. "Now what happened?"

"Prettyyyyy..." Queen Dice cupped the Devil's face- awkwardly from her angle. "B- Bossss. Did anyone ever tellllll you *hic* that yerrrrrreally prettyyyyy?"

"Yes, you tell me all the time. Now Dice, listen closely- "

"Will youuube my wifeee?"

"We're already married. And don't interrupt me. Now Dice, listen very closely, ok?" The Devil spoke to her as if she were a child. Queen nodded, giggling once more. "What happened?"