Pillow Fight

(Author's Note: I love writing about these two old wives. Oh- and also the ending may be slightly suggestive to some viewers, so just a warning. I won't be offended if you skip it ^^)
(Yes, I changed the author's note a bit, yes, because I never know what's too suggestive for people and what's not since I'm so new to writing this stuff and I also don't really write that kinda stuff much- )

Luci sat in bed, wide awake and staring at the ceiling. The only sounds between her and her wife was their breathing, and the occasional page turn of Dice's book. Now and then, Dice would scratch Luci under the chin, the demon craning her neck so the woman could reach her chin easier. Though it'd soon stop, as Dice would have to turn a page of her book.

"Dice?" Luci sighed. "Are you tired?"

"I'm no more tired than I was when you asked me five minutes ago." Dice chuckled.

The Devil frowned, not very tired herself, though extremely bored. She sat up straight, only to lean on her wife's shoulder, idly reading a few words from the pages before slinking back down to her own pillow. Luci sighed loudly, looking at Dice. Though the woman barely reacted.

Big Dee furrowed her eyebrows, sighing again, but louder.
Still, Dice did not put that stupid book down.

The Devil pouted, inhaling a deep breath and letting out a long, stretched out and loud sigh.

"Yes, Lucifer?"

"Oh nothing."

"There's something clearly wrong. What is it?"

"I'm so boooored! And I'm not tiiiiired!" Luci whined.

"Well, go find something to do until you get sleepy." Queen Dice answered simply.

"I don't wannaaaaa!" Luci moaned.

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Put down the book. I wanna see you~"

"You can see me. I'm at a really good part. Gimme till the end of this chapter, then we can cuddle." Dice barely looked up from her book, her eyes wandering back to the top of the page, most likely to start the page over.

"Diiiiice!" Luci groaned, crossing her arms angrily and glaring up at her wife.

"I have..." Dice flipped through a few pages. "Five more pages left."

"Five? That might as well be 5,000 years!"

"Oh, stop being dramatic."

"I'm not being dramatic, you're being dramatic!"

"I'm not complaining."

"Shut up!" Luci sat up, grabbing ahold of her pillow and wapping her wife across the face with it.

Dropping her book, Dice whipped around to face Luci, furious at the demon. The Devil smirked, whipping the pillow again, hitting Dice once more and making feathers fly out of the pillow.

"Agh! Lucifer! Stop it!"

"Make me!"

Dice did so, taking her own pillow and whammed Luci across the face with it. Old Scratch spit and sputtered as feathers got caught in her mouth and fluffy hair. Fighting back, she lashed out with the pillow, though hitting Dice, the woman wasted no time to fight back. Though Luci seemed to be the only one cackling and laughing over the pillow fight, Dice tried her hardest to hide her smile.
Queen Dice finally whipped her pillow at the Devil again, the demon falling over and in the floor behind her.

"Ouch! Fuck!"

"Oh- I'm sorry, Luci-Bear! We'll call it a truce!"

"Good. Perfect. I'll settle with that." The Devil set up on the bed, massaging her head.

"Awe, my poor Little Lu-Lu~" Queen Dice brushed her bangs out of her eyes.

"Dice, we talked about that nickname."

"Awe..." Dice teased. "Did my widdle Wuci get hurt? Do you gotta boo-boo, widdle Wuci?"

"Is that payback for me annoying you and starting the pillow fight?" The Devil placed her pillow back in its place, Dice doing the same.

"Kind of." Dice chuckled, staring at her wife, nestling into bed. "You're also just so cute."

Luci leaned on the other's shoulder, pushing them back against the pillows. Adjusting her position to comfortably sit, Queen Dice wrapped her arm around her wife. Accepting that it was cuddle time, she knew that fighting against it was like fighting against a large dog that wanted attention. More comparable to a large cat.
Queen Dice placed a kiss on Luci's forehead, the demon cuddling closer. Her fluffy hair tickled Dice's neck, making her giggle.

The Devil kissed her cheek once, before sitting up and planting more kisses on her face.
Giggling again, Dice pulled away from her wife- As her movements were shifting her hair around, ticking the woman even more. But Luci wasn't having it, as she cupped Dice's face and covered her face in kisses.

"Lu- Luci! Stahp!" Queen Dice said through laughter.

"Sorry I can't hear you over my love for you~" Luci barely gave Dice a chance to breath before giving her kisses again.

"Luciii!" Queen Dice finally got her hands free. Though rather than pushing her wife away, Dice decided there was a better way.

She acted quickly, going straight for Luci's neck and wiggling her fingers. To that, the demon immediately fell backwards, cackling loudly as Queen Dice tickled her. Payback was surely the only course of action, and she didn't give her wife a break either.

"DI-HAHA-IIICE! STA-HAHAHA-P!"

"Sorry I can't hear you over my love for you~"

"DIIIIIICE!!

The Devil raised her shoulders in an effort to block Dice's reach to her neck. Raising her arms to help more, she still laughed loudly.

"DA-HAHA-RLING! I CAN'T BREEEEEEE-HEHEHE-TH!"

"Alright, alright." Dice finally released the Devil from her tickling attack, leaning back on her pillow and crossing her arms.

She chuckled at the demon slowly catching her breath and untangling from the sheets. Sitting up, Old Scratch finally caught her breath, flattening out her hair the best she could and breathing loudly.

"That was payback for bothering you, wasn't it?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say it was payback." Queen Dice's smile barely softened as she leaned over the edge of the bed to pick up her book she had dropped before.

"You slick bastard." Luci said playfully behind her, Queen Dice then feeling a finger run down her spine.

"Oh- "Dice sat up quickly, smacking Luci's hand away. "Lucifer! You're bad!" Though she wanted to be angry, she was still smiling.

"Yeah." Luci chuckled, sinking into the covers. "I am."

Queen Dice turned back to her book, trying to find the page she left off on. Finally finding it, she placed her bookmark between the pages she clicked the lamp beside her off.

Leaning back on her pillows, the Devil went back in her spot, leaning in her. Big Dee yawned, baring her fangs did teeth. Blinking her eyes open narrowly, she actually relaxed rather than aggravating Dice.

Queen Dice sighed, playing with her Boss' hair with one hand and the demon holding her other hand. The Devil nuzzled closer, starting to purr loudly in Queen Dice's ear. Accepting her fate, Dice closed her eyes. She continued to play with the long, black locks until she fell asleep, paying no attention to the purring gradually becoming louder and eventually mixing in with the Devil's loud snoring.

The End