Rumor Has It

(AN: This ones kinda different than the rest of my fanfics. Yes it's still kinda about DevilDice, but there's also some Henchler in this :3
I know it's not well written, I know it's mostly dialogue- It was just a silly idea I had. Anyways, enjoy!)

✨✨✨

Stickler tapped her foot impatiently as she checked the clock up on the wall for the third time in the past minute. Once again, her majesty and Queen of the Underworld was late to the weekly meeting here in Hell. Though at first Stickler had given the demon the benefit of the doubt, as many of the imps were at least five minutes late. Hell, even Henchwoman was late today by a few minutes (yet also seemed to be the first one there). Unlike usual, however, the reluctant Queen of Demons wasn't with Henchwoman upon entering. In fact, the Devil hadn't came in at all. And it was nearly ten minutes after the meeting was supposed to start!

Losing patience, Stickler growled as she watched the great doors, waiting for the Demon Queen to enter through them. Drumming her fingers on the table, Stickler glanced up at the clock again, the ten minutes turning to eleven minutes. Her gaze fell on the other imps, some still working on their morning coffee or tea and others just either talking quietly amongst themselves or sitting and waiting. Henchwoman amongst them, she sat with her hands folded on the table and glancing at the door every now and then and looking to the Boss' chair at the end of the table.

"What is taking her so long?" Stickler finally asked the group, though mostly to Henchwoman.

"She- She'll be comin, I'm sure of it. She's just with Miss Queen Dice right now." The imp smiled sheepishly.

"With Queen Dice." Stickler repeated, crossing her arms and glancing to the ground. "Of course..."

"They sure have been getting along pretty well lately." An imp smirked, making other snicker along with him.

When he made eye contact with Stickler, however, they kept their mouths shut.

"I heard they're planning on going out. This Friday. Like; out out! On a date!" Another imp said excitedly her and a few others around her giggling.

"Ooo~ The Boss loves Queen Dice~ "

"Love? That's ridiculous." Stickler sat in her chair at the end of the table, scoffing. "She's... She's not in love... Is she...?"

"So what if she is or isn't?" Another imp chimes in. "She's barely in Hell anymore, so we don't gotta worry about her being on our cases all the time. The only one we gotta worry about anymore really is Stickler- No offense, Sticks."

"None taken." Stickler growled, her eyes still glued to the door, waiting for the Boss to stroll in at any moment.

Stickler had even thought about starting the meeting without the Devil, though this was a pretty important topic that the Boss shouldn't miss even a second of it. Even so, there was work to be done, and they were only wasting time.

Just then, the door open, both the Devil and Queen Dice stood in the doorway. All heads turned to face them, though they didn't seem to notice or care very much.

"I'll see you later, Devie~" Queen Dice said, brushing Devil's hair out of her eyes.

"You know you will~" The Devil purred, curling a bit of Dice's hair around a finger.

Leaning down a bit to her height, she gave Dice a smooch on the lips. Dice walked off, the Devil closing the door behind her whilst still waving at Queen Dice.

"Byeeee~"

The Devil closed the door behind her, turning to a room full of flabbergasted imps with their jaws to the floor. She smiled sheepishly, folding her hands behind her back.