Drunk Demon

(AN: Trigger warning-
Luci gets very drunk, though she's just even more of a dumbass when she's drunk. If you would like to skip this chapter, that's fine ^^
Anyways, enjoy!)

✨✨✨

Every time. Every single time she would go to express her feelings and every time she'd chicken out like a coward. She was the Devil! Since when did she have trouble speak in her mind?
Since she was scared to, of course.
Too long had she noticed that she'd had feelings for her number one, Queen Dice. And it wasn't a usual feeling like anger or resentment. It was the kind that made her heart beat out of her chest when she made eye contact with those dazzling green eyes. She loved those eyes.

She didn't actually know what that feeling meant and spent days trying to figure it out. Of course the days turned into weeks, turning into months, turning into years.

It wasn't until Asmodeus had come for a surprise visit that she knew exactly what it meant. Surprisingly, out of all the deadly sins, she was the easiest to talk to, especially about feelings.
Azzi— That was Asmodeus' nickname— had told her she was feeling lust. But Lucifer didn't think that was quite it. She knew what lust felt like, and what she felt when she even thought of Dice wasn't it. Though she wasn't even sure what it was.

Azzi almost seemed surprised when the Devil had told her this, though it wasn't long before a smirk stretched across her face.

"Oh Luci, you silly, you're in love!"

That didn't sound right either.

That is, until Asmodeus explained it. Then it made too much sense.

The next problem the Devil came to was that she just couldn't tell Dice her feelings. She never had trouble telling Dice anything before, but when it came to talking about this... She just couldn't get the words out. She just felt too nervous around Dice to do anything properly. Which was stupid, she'd never had problems in the past.
The Devil never had a problem speaking her mind about anything to anyone. But after Queen Dice had came back, she found it impossible to even speak to her. She'd be constantly stumbling over her words and struggling to even get simple sentences out. It would be so much easier if she could just get her feelings out, but her pride got in the way all too often.
But avoiding her feelings was another level of torture.

She'd gave small hints before, but Dice was too damn oblivious to catch on. Which wasn't entirely the woman's fault, the Devil was rather subtle, but even so it was frustrating. If only she could just tell her without her pride getting in the way.

Then she got an idea. An idea that just might work. Standing from her desk, she went straight to her bookshelf. Pushing aside books and nicknacks, she found an unopened bottle of demon only bourbon. Though it was hard for the Devil to get drunk, a whole bottle of this bourbon would surely do the trick. That is, if that old saying was true;

'A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts'

Or something like that.

It was risky, but this may be her only shot at admitting her feelings for Dice. She couldn't wait any longer. She wasn't sure if her heart could take it.
She knew better than to drink it all in one go, so she summoned a glass and poured her first helping of her demon only bourbon, planning to finish the whole bottle that night.

♣️♣️♣️

Queen Dice heaved a long sigh of relief as the last gambling drunk stumbled out of the Casino. Though she didn't get his soul, she couldn't care less at the moment. She was tired from another long day of working at the Casino and was looking forward to a good nights sleep. After visiting with her Boss for a moment of course. She had a couple of contracts to drop off anyway.