Defining a Fuckboy

Fuckboys are the product of coming from an above average economic background combined with an average face, with a below average personality. These are the boys that walk around as if they have earned the right to do whatever and whoever they want. There is no one way of defining a true fuckboy, so I will list a series of definitions that have been posted on urban dictionary.

1) The fuckiest of the fucks, a "fuckboy" is the lowest possible form of the vile, degenerate waste pouring from the proverbial asshole of society. Calling some a fuckboy is the verbal equivalent of the orally penetrating their mother, their dog, and their girlfriend in the span of approximately 3.94 seconds, and is only to be used on people who make pre-school slurs like "fucker" and "cunt" look like tokens of sainthood.

2 ) A manipulating dick who does whatever it takes to benefit him, regardless of who he screws over. They will screw over anyone and everyone as long they get what they want.

3) A poser who acts like he does drugs and says he gets "head" from bountiful bitches when in fact hes just a lame bitch ass fool who trys to act all that

4) A Fuckboy is the type of guy who does shit that generally pisses the population of the earth off all the time. He will also lead girls on just for hookups, says hes really into you but doesn't want to deal with all the "relationship bullshit" just to fuck you. He thinks about himself and only himself all the time but pretends to be really nice. He also does really fucked up shit and then complains about people who do the same old shit as him. once a fuckboy always a fuckboy, because fuck boys ganna be fuckboys.

Out of all definitions, there is only one that seems to sum everything up within a four words.

5) the biggest asshole possible