Chapter 1

(Capsule Corp)

Bulma was fixing one of her machines till she heard Trunks shouting, saying Vegeta was back home. Bulma stops working, gets up to her feet, and walks outside. Trunks and Goten waved around in the sky, smiling. Vegeta and Goku land down safely. Bulma smiled at them.

Bulma: "So how did training go?"

Vegeta; "It was fine."

Bulma; "Hi Goku"

Goku walks, and Bulma just waves at her as he walks inside. Bulma watched him walk away, and she looked at Vegeta.

Bulma: "What was that about?"

Vegeta: "I will tell you inside."

Bulma: "Alright."

Vegeta and Bulma go inside the house. Goten and Trunks follow them inside. Goku went up to the balcony, walking back and forth, thinking. Vegeta explained to Bulma what had happened inside. Goten watched from the window listening to them as he watched his father walk around in circles thinking. Goku heard someone call him. He looks up and sees Gohan land down with Piccolo. Gohan walks towards him with worry look on his face.

Gohan: "Dad, are you alright? Piccolo told me what happened. "

Goku: "I'm alright. It was just a small bump in my head. No big deal. "

Goku touched his forehead. He remembered the blue eyes he saw that made him look down again, wondering. Gohan watched his father, and then he looked at Piccolo.

Piccolo: "Seems to me it's more than just a head bump that got your father."

Goku: "Guys, don't worry, I'm fine. Why don't you two go inside? I'm sure Goten will be excited to see you again, Gohan. "

Gohan: "Oh... Alright"

Goku: "I'll be in there in a minute."

Gohan nodded slowly, and he went inside. Goku went to the rail leaning against it as he looked at the sky. He remembered when he first saw dash and then got hit in the head. Then how he asked if she was alright and she froze shocked and trembling before Frieza race went in front and held her. Piccolo spoke, getting Goku out of his thoughts.

Piccolo: "You're thinking about what happened on training."

Goku: "Yeah.... what do you think, Piccolo?"

Piccolo; "To be quite honest. I'm curious, too. I didn't feel their energy till they were near. I'm surprised you two didn't feel it when you were battling"

Goku; "Yeah. But you felt it?"

Piccolo; "Yeah. their energy is strange. They are almost like diety level, but we can still sense it. "

Goku; "Hm... Maybe I can talk to Whis about it. They might be strong like Broly. So it can be a good fight. "

Piccolo; "Your mind works differently sometimes. It worries us"

Goku; "He he..... I'm gonna go find Whis"

Beerus: "No need. We are here, "

Goku and Piccolo turn to look and see Beerus standing there with Whis next to him. Beerus stared seriously at Goku. Goku goes to them and began to speak.

Goku; "Something happened with our training"

Whis: "We know Goku"

Goku; "Huh? You do?"

Beerus: "Whis was watching your training while I took a nap. Saying you met two people, "

Goku; "Yeah. A green Frieza race and blue tail Saiyan girl"