Chapter 31

Beerus looked at the boys with serious yet angry look on his face. Whis was standing beside Beerus with Vados next to him. In the line was from left to right. Health, Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Broly, Cabba and Hit. They all stood in line in silence. Beerus examine and each and everyone one of them. Then he spoke.

Beerus: "Hit. Cabba, step aside"

Hit and Cabba walk to Vados and stood next to her silent. Cabba looked at Vegeta worry as Vegeta held his shoulder a bit in pain. Broly looked down at the god cat watching him walk.

Beerus: "Now explain"

Health: "Lord Beerus, we were just-"

Beerus: "Not you! Pink punch! I am talking to the two saiyans here"

Beerus glared at Goku and Vegeta who were starring back at Beerus. Health went silent rubbing the back of his head. Vegeta began to speak calm but a bit in pain from his shoulder.

Vegeta: "Lord Beerus, we were interacting with the guardians and defending ourselves from threat"

Beerus: "Now thats the thing I don't understand. Why you were interacting with the guardians when I specifically told you not to?"

Goku: "It was my fault Lord Beerus. I was the one who talk to them"

Beerus: "I know it was your fault, Goku. You were the very first one I told to drop the case! But what did you do? As usual you go behind my back and do as you please! You really like to thick me off, don't you?"

Goku: "No. I just-!"

Beerus: "Now because of your selfish ways look what just happened! King Buu was taking by that.... Sexual bug"

Beerus look away in disgust as Piccolo nodded in agreement remembering what Shaniba did to his face. Piccolo and Beerus shiver grossing themselves out. Goku look at Beerus with serious look on his face.

Goku: "You let them take him away!"

Beerus: "Yes cause of the damage you have caused! Look around you, Goku!"

Goku began to look around seeing the place was bit of mess. Krillin was watching them in silence but looking worry. Gohan had his head down and his eyes looked at Goku. Health was rubbing the back of his head looking down in shame. Piccolo was looking away in silence with his arms crossed. Goku then looked at Vegeta seeing he was grunting cause of pain in his shoulder growling to himself.

Vegeta: *mumbled* "Damn... That bastard.... He's going to pay!"

Beerus: "How much more longer are you willing to have people suffer for your reckless actions?! One of the guardians have been wounded nearly died because of this! You're lucky it didn't end her live by that beam!"

Beerus continue to rant at Goku. Goku looked with his eyes and sees Gohan was beginning to tremble thinking what could have happened if it did killed her. How mad would everyone be? How would he able to get through life if he did? He didn't mean to hurt her. Goku saw that Gohan had fear in his eyes. Goku cleanched his fist and looks at Beerus.

Goku: "Stop it!! She's alive! Its no one fault on what happened with Shisa! It was Shaniba fault!"

Beerus: "A big mistake that would have caused trouble! I knew this would happened but none of you listened!"

Goku: "No! I didn't listen! The others told me the same thing you told me!"

Beerus: "Really?! Then tell me saiyan! How long have you been seeing the guardians? Who else have hang out with you?"

Goku: "Ngh... Hm..."

Goku look away and began to think. Broly has hang out with them a few times especially for training when he needed. Piccolo was only there for the time flower. Health helped Goku with plans on hang out and well almost everything. Gohan just heard about this news not long ago. Vegeta didn't get the chance to meet them fully yet. Goku knew if he told Beerus all of them would still be in trouble no matter what. Goku knew what he had to do. Goku looked at Beerus.