Chapter 24

(Gohan home)

Videl was cleaning the dishes as King Buu cleaned Pan face with wet napkin as she giggled smiling. King Buu smiled a bit till he felt pain in his chest. He put his hand on his chest and falls down on his knees wheezing in pain. Pan blinked watching him and began to make noises to Videl getting her attention. Videl turns to look at her daughter.

Videl: "What is sweetie?"

Pan point down cooing at her. Videl looked and gasp seeing King Buu on his knees. She turns out the water sink and ran towards King Buu quickly placing her hand on his back softly.

Videl; "King Buu?! Are you alright?!"

King Buu kept wheezing in pain holding his chest. Videl remembers the medicine they gave him. She gets up to her feet running to the counter. She grabs the medicine bottle and runs back to King Buu showing it to him. He quickly grabbed it, opening it and put two pills in his mouth. He began to breath normal again and pants hard feeling the pain in his chest slowly go away. Videl watched him worry.

Videl: "Are you okay?"

King Buu lay down on the floor on his side still holding his chest as he pants began to calm down.

King Buu: "G-Give me a minute..."

Videl watched him as he slowly began to go normal and she sighs in relief. King Buu look down clenching hating feeling this weak on himself. King Buu growled at himself having anger look on his face as he hit the floor with his fist.

King Buu: "Damn it!!"

Videl look at him sad as she slowly placed her hands on his back. King Buu looked at her with his eyes. Videl rubbed his back comforting him. He look down at the ground being silent as he let's her comfort him. He soon began to stands up slow as Videl helped him.

Videl: "Feeling better?"

King Buu jerk his arm a bit from her and nodded. Videl frowned starring at him till they hear Pan clap her hands at them smiling. King Buu glanced at Pan and he gets her out of the chair rocking her a bit. Videl smiled till she heard her phone ring. She looked at King Buu.

Videl: "I have to take this. Can you take Pan to her crib?"

King Buu nodded and walks away taking Pan to her room. King Buu placed Pan in her crib sighing. King Buu started to walk away till Pan whined making him turn back around looking at her.

King: "What? You're not tired? You need your sleep"

Pan reached her arms out to him. He sighs rubbing his eyes feeling tired himself since he never got much sleep. Especially in healing chamber. He groans to himself and mumbled.

King: *mumbled* "God you're a bit annoying"

Videl hang up the phone sigh after talking with her father. She went to Pans room speaking.

Videl: "Sorry about that King Buu. My father was just-"

Videl look around noticing he wasn't in the room. Videl enter the room looking around.

Videl: "King Buu? You in here? King Buu?"

Videl peek in the cribbed and looked surprised seeing King Buu inside the crib sleeping with Pan. She covered her mouth smiling. She grabs her phone quickly and took a picture of them. She sends it to Gohan and then watched them sleep in crib smiling. Pan breaths sleeping laying on her back having King Buu hand as pillow. King Buu sleep curled up in crib breathing a bit heavily from the pain in his chest. Videl reach her hand out touching Pan first then she moved her hand and touch King Buu head.

King Buu moved his head a bit but kept sleeping. Videl smiled wide till she heard front door slammed quick. She runs to the hall and sees Goku and Health dash to her quick shouting.

Both: "Where is he?!"

Videl: "Sh!"

They cover their mouths nodding. Videl points to Pan room. Goku and Health quietly tiptoe into Pan room. Gohan goes to Videl rubbing the back of his head.

Gohan: "Sorry about that, they saw the picture and they bolted over here"

Videl: "Its alright. I should have thought where you were going before sending it"

Piccolo: "Is he really sleeping in crib?"

Videl: "See for yourself"

Piccolo and Gohan enters the room. Health was looking down at King Buu and Pan with his arms holding his head smiling big. Goku smiled watching. Gohan and Piccolo peeked in crib looking surprised.

Gohan: *Whisper* "Wow. How did this happened?"

Videl: *whisper* "Well I had a call from my dad. I told King Buu to take her to bed for me"

Piccolo: *Whisper* "Seems like Pan needed a cuddle buddy"

Gohan: *Whisper* "Guess so"

Health grabbed his phone and took some pictures of them. He then nudge Goku and took a picture of everyone smiling as they all look at camera smiling at the picture. They soon heard someone groan. Their heads look and see it was King Buu. He was slowly waking up. Gohan began to signal them to leave the room quickly. Goku and Health left the room running. Piccolo shook his head following them walking.

King Buu slowly open his eyes and look up seeing it was Gohan and Videl looking at him a bit nervous. King Buu sits up in pain and yawned.

Gohan: "Sorry if we woke you up"

King: "Its fine.... Your daughter made me sleep with her"

Videl: "Did you had a good sleep?"

King: "Yeah I did..... Its been a while since I had one..."

Gohan: "Hm..."

Videl: "Why don't you go back to sleep with Pan for a bit? At least till she wakes up again"

King: "Huh? You sure?"

Videl: *nods* "I'm sure"

King: "Alright. Night"

King Buu yawns again as he layed back down on crib and falls asleep. Videl smiled and walk out of the room with Gohan. Goku sighs in relief being in living room with Piccolo and Health. Shisi was sitting on sofa with Goten.

Goku; "That was close"

Piccolo; "You two are idiots"

Health: "Hey. Its good thing we ran out. If he found out we were watching him while he slept like that. He would attack us!"

Gohan: "Dad"

Goku; "What is it Gohan?"

Gohan: "About the saiyan girl-"

Goku; "Listen Gohan, I know the path I'm going might be dangerous. Well probably get me more in trouble than I'm already am. But I'm not just doing this cause of my feelings anymore. Sure it still is but I am also doing this for them"

Goku points to Shisi who blinked in surprise. Gohan looked at Shisi then back to his father.

Goku: "Shisi is from another universe. Different. different universe. I'm sure its been years since him, Shisa and Uni never actually interact with beings like us. So thats why I'm doing this and why are doing a party for them!"

Gohan: "What?"

Goten: "Huh?"

Piccolo: "A party? What party?"

Goku: "Heh. Heh. In two days you guys will meet Shisa and Uni on the party!"

Shisi: "Goku...."

Goku: "All our friends are invited. Even King Buu! You just need to keep the whole me hanging out with saiyan a secret till then. Please?"

Gohan; *sighs* "Alright. Just until the party"

Goku; "Thats right!"