Chapter 18

(Health Homes)

Goku was explaining to the others what happened at the party with Omni kings and the guardians.

Goku: "... And I told her we should... Hang out with her friend Shisi sometime. Then Whis took me back home"

Gohan; "Dad, I have a question?"

Goku; "What is it?"

Gohan; "So you're saying you met another strong deity like the Omni kings name Uni?"

Goku: "Whis and Grand Minister call her Okāsan. But yeah"

Piccolo; "She's the one who made the aurora appear in the sky?"

Goku; "Yeah. She was singing when she did it. She had an angel voice, it was amazing! Even the way she looked, it was odd at first but cool! She acts like the Zennys but has a caring mother vibe to it"

Piccolo: "I can agree on the singing part"

Krillin: "And you say she takes care of the tree?"

Goku; "Not just any tree. Its called the Universe Tree"

Health: "Universe Tree?"

Goku; "Have you heard of it?"

Health; "I have heard tales about it. But we mostly thought it was a myth"

18; "Hm...."

Goku; "I met her. She's interesting"

Gohan: "I'll believe that when I see her with my own eyes"

Goku gets an idea that made him grin wide chuckling to himself making the others look at him suspiciously and curious.

Krillin: "Goku, what's with that look?"

18: "I don't like it"

Gohan: "Dad. What are you planning?"

Goku: "I just got an idea and I need Whis help with it. Be right back!"

Goku gets up and uses instant transmission to teleport to Lord Beerus World. Whis was doing his daily work till Goku appears. Whis looked at him.

Whis: "Hello Goku. Here to train?"

Goku: "Not this time Whis. I have a tensy favor to ask of you"

Whis: "Oh?"

Goku whisper in Whis's ear as he listened to Goku for a minute. Then he looks up thinking.

Whis: "A welcome celebration for Okāsan?"

Goku; "Yeah. So the others could see her and she can get to interact with them"

Whis: "Hm... It has been eons since she has gone out of her world... Oh, who am I kidding? It's a wonderful idea! I'll start the preparation for the party. It will take me 3 days to get it ready"

Goku; "Great! I can't wait! We should go tell her then!"

Whis: "Now Goku, you must understand. Okāsan world is very different and there is a rule there you must follow"

Goku; "I can do it"

Whis: "The rule is no fighting under any circumstances there is no fighting near her or the tree. Understand?"

Goku; "I understand"

Whis: "Good, now let's get going. Remember you're only going to talk to Uni. No one else"

Goku; "Alright fine!"

Whis tap on his staff and they teleport away. They appear in the Uni world. Whis smiled and took his hand out to show.