Chapter 10

(Goku Home)

Chichi was making dinner smiling. She hears a door open and turns to look seeing it was Goku.

Chichi; "Ah Goku, Welcome home. I'm making din-"

Goku passes Chichi quickly heading to his room. Chichi blink in surprise before she could say anything Goku close the door. Chichi stood there surprised staring as she placed her hand on her chest. Goten pokes his head out and then looks at his mother.

Goten: "Is dad alright?"

Chichi; "I'm sure you're father will be fine. Once he gets a taste of my cooking he'll be back to normal!"

Chichi goes to the kitchen and continues to make dinner. Goten look at the door worrying. He goes to the phone and calls Trunks. In the Capsule Corp, Bulma was fixing her hair in the mirror. Vegeta walks into the room thinking. Bulma sees him in the mirror and she looks at him.

Bulma: "Where have you been?"

Vegeta: "I was out training"

Bulma: "Seriously? You and your training"

Trunks: "Mom. Dad"

Bulma; "What is it Trunks?"

Trunks: "I got a call from Goten. It is about Goku"

Bulma and Vegeta look at each other in silence. Bulma goes to Trunks, grabs the phone, and walks. Vegeta watched her crossing his arms. Health knocks on the balcony glass door. Vegeta looks seeing him. He goes to him and opens the door.

Vegeta: "This better be important"

Health: "Vegeta it's about Goku"

Vegeta: "What? What did that idiot do now?"

???: "Health!"

Health turns to look and sees Piccolo and Gohan land down going to him.

Piccolo: "What happened?"

Gohan; "What's going on with my father?"

Health: "Well it was after we left here...."

Health began to explain to them what happened after they left Capsule Corp. How Lord Beerus came and destroyed a time flower just to prove his point to Goku. Piccolo jumped shocked as he spoke.

Piccolo: "No way! He destroyed a time flower?!"

Health: "Yes. It was the one I and Goku searched for the other night"

Gohan: "Why would he do that?"

Health; "I think it was to make Goku stop searching for answers to his past. The time flower was the one thing that gave us the answers about him"

Piccolo: "We found out with time flower that Saiyan was friends with Goku's parents"

Gohan: "What? Really?"

Piccolo: "Yes. She was from Planet Vegeta alright. We could have known more but with it destroyed it is hard to say now"

Gohan: "Can't we find another one or make one of our own?"

Health: "Time flower is a rare flower. It doesn't come out till the next 5,000 years"

Gohan: "That long?"

Health: "Yes. The only one who can speed it up is a deity that guards a powerful tree"

Gohan: "What? You lost me there"

Vegeta: "You're all speaking nonsense"

Health: "This isn't nonsense Vegeta. This is all true. There are many things not many people know about this kind of stuff. Its kept secret for a reason"