EPISODE 1. {PT 3} I.Dont.Know.

Oh shit

Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh shit. Oh fuck.

I see Salem and I immediately panic. I try my very hardest not to look at Orion and Aspen but I give in anyway. I watch their reactions and god are we all making it too obvious.

"Keep walking," Orion whispers, clearing his throat as he leads us to the front counter. Aspen stays behind us and tries not to make eye contact with her, but it was honestly evident that they did make eye contact at least once. Orion quickly comes up with an order and takes out his wallet.

I roll my eyes and quickly reach into my purse, grab my card and place it on the card reader. When Orion finally realizes after counting his cash, he looks up at me slightly annoyed, but with an inevitable smirk. I flash him a quick smile before checking up on Aspen who's clearly distraught.

I hear some ruffling from the back and I can't help but turn my head. Salem is up and throwing away her napkins in the trash before grabbing all of her items and left over food with her as she leaves. The moment the bell rings from the door opening, Aspen releases a shaky breath.

"God is it that bad?" I ask, pressing my lips together. "I mean not talking wise?"

"We'll it-...we just haven't talked quite yet. Not since then. Which is honesty quite a while for us." She admits.

I nod before moving over to sit down in the nearest booth. Aspen sits next to me and Orion sits across from us.

"Did I get your guys order right?" We both give him a smile and a nod, letting him grin a bright grin, though it quickly fades. "Uhm...Aspen do you maybe wanna...talk about it?"

She bites her cheek before scoffing. "I-I don't know what to talk about if I'm honest."

"Mm...maybe how the argument went? Who did what?...if that's okay."

"Might as well I guess." She fidgets with her ring. "God I don't know where to start."

"Wherever you want to."

"Mm...So I-...I kind of initiated the argument. I wasn't very happy with the place we were in. She was always talking to her coworker and at first I didn't care for it. I really didn't, but it wasn't until that coworker was all she could talk about. Not only that, our relationship was literally just us fucking. Every time I tried to make any conversation outside of our sex life, it would only turn back into us having sex."

She rubs her temple and looks around before quickly coming to terms with herself. "I was pretty mad about it and I went to the conclusion that the relationship was one sided and that I did all the work to try and make us communicate, though Salem made a good point. There wasn't a scale to even start with. There wasn't a scale in sight. At least not since Highschool."

"And how did it end?" Orion asks with a soft tone. "Well, I know how it ended but..."

Aspen chuckles lightly. "I did it. I was the one that said we needed the break and yet...it hurts so much. If I did it, why does it hurt? I shouldn't be hurting like this?"