EPISODE 1. {PT 4} Friend or Foe?

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED

WALKER QUINCEAGE~ 20"I know I don't have the years they have on each other

WALKER QUINCE
AGE~ 20
"I know I don't have the years they have on each other. Believe me, I know. But I would do anything for her. Even if that means cutting my hands bloody on the shards of her broken heart."

                       COREY MELYNK  "Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!" I huff out as I let go of Delilah

                       COREY MELYNK
"Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!" I huff out as I let go of Delilah. "Fuck Walker."

"Sorry," Walker chuckles, hands raised. "Don't remember you being so jumpy."

"You dick. What are you even doing here?" I stand up and hold a hand out for Delilah. She casually takes it and I quickly help her up. "Didn't you get a good ol' lecture about coming here from your parents too?"

"I did. However, I honestly just don't care." He smiles. "Hey Delilah."

"Sup."

A smile holds between them and I'm jealous within seconds. I love him but the good lookin' guy never could keep his eyes off of her.

I clear my throat. "So."

He snaps out of whatever the fuck he was in.

"So," Walker walks up to us and inspects our gear. "Goin' back to your old ways aren't you?"

"All for the adrenaline," Delilah states. "We miss it."

"It's clear you do too." I add.

Me and Delilah didn't always go alone to paint graffiti. We brought two other friends with us every now and then. Walker happens to be one of them.

Walker was the person you went to for the supplies. The person you went to for the best places to make art. I'm not gonna lie, we couldn't have done any of this without him. He was the staple of it all.