EPISODE 2 {PT 4} I love You

I'm not as anxiety stricken as I would be when I'd leave Corey alone to do this kind of shit

I'm not as anxiety stricken as I would be when I'd leave Corey alone to do this kind of shit. Am I nervous? Yes, but am I abundantly fucking fuming? You know it.

Corey's double life isn't something I signed up for when I began even just becoming friends with him. However, I've become so accustomed to it that it never affected me for a while. Corey had powerful parents that wanted powerful things and he had to deal with that. I suppose I had to as well.

But taking the time where I'm not shooting Glocks and pistols that have no recoil good enough to satisfy me, I've realize that the people around us are terrified. They don't know what's going on. They don't know that what we're doing is simply for us. They think we're going to hurt them.

Queensland is like the only city that's been known for their shootings, but they never take into account about how no one comes out dead. Yes, I'll give Corey his ability to not shoot at hundreds of people whilst fighting one, but all of those people won't be able to go to clubs anymore. They most likely won't be able to go anywhere anymore. At least not for a while.

I hate what he has to do. Truly. It makes him a different personal from the one I fell in love with and it hurts to know that not even I could stop him.

It's around 3 am and I'm still shuffling on the couch. I didn't want to sleep on the bed as that could've given him space to lay down next to me. The sofa can only fit one.

I just don't wan't to talk to him. Any possibility of that happening is beyond terrifying. I don't want to hear what he did to that poor girl and the shit he got from it, and I especially don't want to hear his dumbfounded apology that he gives me, every time he comes home.

He showed me tonight that there isn't much of us left when it comes to him and his parents. A relationship I've tried to support since the day he asked me to be his.

Fuck is this man so contradicting.

The sound of the front door unlocking has my heart drop. I'm not scared of Corey, I'm only scared of talking to him.

Is that possible or?

I shut my eyes and try to coarse myself to sleep in a matter of 2 minutes, but for some unrealistic reason, I can't. I hear the door shut and Corey kicking off his shoes. I can feel his eyes on my body, but his presence leaves as he goes to our room. Within 5 minutes, he's out in the hallway and heading to the bathroom.

I can hear him taking a shower and that allows my tense self to be at ease. This feeling towards Corey hardly ever happens but when it does, I hate it. I know he would never hurt me. I mean seriously. He accidentally elbowed my face once and the guy didn't want to leave my side. I think he started crying, I'm not sure.

This feeling just occurs when I know he's probably had to kill someone. When I'm with him and I see him, plus help him, I'm not stricken or appalled. I'm content as I know he's done, but when I'm not with him, I'm uneasy. It's not a good thing, I know.